+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 152 of 625 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I honestly think the next 5 matches might produce a similar amount of points as the first 5. .
    Possibly even less mate

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Well im not going to sugar coat it but there is some pretty overly-reactive p1sh on this thread.

We have had an utter sh1te start to the season....so have the victims.
    Its 5 games ffs.

If/when we get a full squad to choose from, we will be better. It might not reach the mediums of last season or finish 2nd again (not at this current rate granted), but its 5 games in.

some of you lot are....well i was going to write 'unbearable', but ive had to block you as your actually 'un-readable'.

Take a few jelly's and lets see what happens meantime FFS.

I now realise that im ruining what seems to be the whole point of this board now i.e to moan no matter what thread it is. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I'm afraid the lunatics have well.and truly taken over the asylum. Neither of the other boards have the level of negativity on here. I'm not happy with the start. The league is going to be tougher this year. Given the size of the clubs we don't have a divine right to finish above hearts and hibs every year.
    The level of entitlement is pathetic.

The whole point of this thread was just to point out that McInnes was a f*cking idiot. I’m sure there’s more positive threads for all you precious fans elsewhere. If not, start one

Perhaps they could start one about all the clubs that are interested in him when they have managerial vacancies that should distract them for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    If forums weren't full of moaning malcontent c*nts then they probably wouldn't exist. It's just getting pretty tedious and depressing on here because it's clear that many have already made up their minds about the manager. Let's be honest - if we had started strongly McInnes would still only be a poor performance against Celtic away from being responsible for everything wrong with the club.

Can't wait for us to be back to being truly sh*te again because at least then I can join in.
    We are moaning and criticising because we have had a poor start to the season. Can I ask what you personally think of our start?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I'm afraid the lunatics have well.and truly taken over the asylum. Neither of the other boards have the level of negativity on here. I'm not happy with the start. The league is going to be tougher this year. Given the size of the clubs we don't have a divine right to finish above hearts and hibs every year.
    The level of entitlement is pathetic.
    My whole point about my criticism of Aberdeen is mainly down to ambition and trying to improve that will give the whole club a better chance of success.
    An awful lot of fans have been worn down by the Stewart Milne mantra and the stuffing has well and truly been knocked out of them. Apathy and acceptance are two words that describe the modern day Aberdeen support....Stewart Milne is winning over you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are moaning and criticising because we have had a poor start to the season. Can I ask what you personally think of our start?
    I've already said it isn't a great start and I've already said there are question marks over our recruitment strategy.

I understand, you want the manager gone. You wanted him gone last season, you wanted him gone in the summer, you would want him gone now irrespective of how strong or poor a start we have made. No point p*shing in the wind at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The whole point of this thread was just to point out that McInnes was a f*cking idiot. I’m sure there’s more positive threads for all you precious fans elsewhere. If not, start one
    Mason, you've just been revelling in the fact that AbMad "I hate Derek McInnes" club (total membership 1 circa 2014-2017) has swelled in ranks recently.

I'd just like to remind everyone that you made the rather entertaining comment that McInnes was poison and his position untenable in October 2015 after we went through a bad spell after a record breaking winning run. I think it's probably relevant to others when judging your credibility on this subject.

If McInnes is finally sacked for poor performance you will be the equivalent of the hypochondriac who dies at 85 and has 'I told you I was sick' engraved on their tombstone.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 19-09-2018 at 07:18 AM.

I’d love to have seen the dunce sacked in Oct 2015

Page 152 of 625 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast