+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 625 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Howlinsheep View Post
    Just joined - living abroad now so good to be able to keep up with the Dons chat. Not buying the negativity with McInnes - not sure what folk expect really. We should be benchmarking ourselves against Hearts and Hibs and we've finished above them every year for the past four. Anyone who thinks we can sustainably challenge Celtic, or Sevco who are back to spending money they don't have, is having a laugh. With our average gate compared to them we are always going to be behind in player quality. I remember the days of McGhee etc when we were finishing bottom half of the league - don't fancy a return to that. That said, Celtic have been p*sh this year and I can't help but feel a bit of investment could make it interesting.
    Welcome the the sheep pen min ... jist watch fa's dogs are roundin ye up .... .. me? Ah'll pit ma cards on the table right noo ... If necessary Ah'll rip the piss oot o' ye at ony opportunity, Ah'll tell ye fit colour o' pish yer spikkin, but only if Ah can be arsed gettin in there first

Seriously tho ... welcome ... the pish is in sair need o dilutin

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yes they were all risky signings were they Lewis had been English squad member, shinnie established cup winner, gms already proven up here same with McLean.

What about his wylde, forrester, gleeson, maynards, Parker, Tate the list could go on all garabage from England.
    You’ll find all those players had a proven pedigree to varying extents they just didnt do it for us.
    Ferguson and Devlin where relatively unproven, you cant say they havent been good signings.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    You’ll find all those players had a proven pedigree to varying extents they just didnt do it for us.
    Ferguson and Devlin where relatively unproven, you cant say they havent been good signings.
    Develin had played 3 seasons already in the premiership and if hadn’t done his knee would have been off to England like the centre half from Patrick.
    Ferguson is a good player however doesn’t change the fact that he signing record is poor unless the players have already been up here and been successful at clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Don’t be so level headed min, you’ll never get on the moaning minibus......get real and sack our coach, I’m hacked off going to Hampden/Europe quite often.....plays havoc with my golf!!

The fitba experts on here will put you straight regarding signings/formations/managerial expertise and bizarrely alcoholic intake as well as glue!!......strange bunch! Also the moaning minibus is currently only half full and if you want hop aboard you better stop being realistic or objective......oh, be prepared to travel on a single track road though.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yes they were all risky signings were they Lewis had been English squad member, shinnie established cup winner, gms already proven up here same with McLean.

What about his wylde, forrester, gleeson, maynards, Parker, Tate the list could go on all garabage from England.
    Disagree, I thought garabage was an intended signing target from Kazakhstan and not from England, however I’ll give you due regarding Shinnie winning the cup, I mind thon chap Tansey getting MOTM that day.

SF

Forest gaffer on the brink....would he be linked? I think it very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    They still a basket case? Under new ownership

The Kuwaitis forced so many fans away. My old work had a base outside Nottingham(Newark) so got to know alot of fans. Actially went to the City ground for a friendly v PSV. Some of the guys i know chucked their season tickets after 25-40 years and started watching Lincoln City

14 mangers since the Kuwaitis came in 2012. 2 hired by the dude in charge now in the last year and half

I went to a wedding in Newark, nice wee place. Minister was a Forest ST holder. Dunno if he’s chucked it or not

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Del has already fluffed in England with a smaller team. His card has been well and truly marked....we are stuck with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I went to a wedding in Newark, nice wee place. Minister was a Forest ST holder. Dunno if he’s chucked it or not
    There is an incredible amount of bars in Newark. So much so there is a tube map type thing to guide you. For example. Orange line-food and drink. Red line-live music, Green line-trandition pubs. Purple line-sports bars.

Liked my trips down there.

Page 253 of 625 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast