+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 370 of 625 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Even if Dundee pump is out of the league cup, Milne will not punt McInnes. We have to get rid of both of them. SaCk mCiNnEs and hound out Milne. Both of these fruadsters are dragging our clubs ambitions and goals (literally ) down.

There's only one thing going to get rid of McInnes and that's low attendances.

I don't know what the season ticket sales have been like but I presume they're down on last year.

I can't imagine there will be many more than season ticket holders going for our next home game.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I don't know what the season ticket sales have been like but I presume they're down on last year.

I can't imagine there will be many more than season ticket holders going for our next home game.
    You are probably correct about the low attendances. It’s a sad thing to say as we all love the Dons....but don’t go if you genuinely want rid of McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

And yet, there are only about 100 seats available for sunday. I just got mine and only seats on the bottom two rows available.

However, does the away support ever dwindle? Who can forget the conga at the 2000 Cup Final?

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Another thing I just remembered, on the radio he said he made the Mcginn Cosgrove Hedges changes with Dundee in mind.
    I know we were 2-0 down and going out but ffs don't admit that you have actually given up on the game 35 minutes in. Actual dont even give up during game, that is just a massive FU to the fans that turned up tonight!
    The game was over when they scored.
    Nail in the coffin once Ojo was sent off.
    It was clear we were going out then, so as a fan that was there, I accept that from then on, there needed to be a view on Sunday’s game.
    No point in making Sunday any harder than it need be and increase risks to long term fitness by exhausting the team chasing 4 goals, with 10 men.

Ach he's nae a bad lad. Give him one more season. Only on the basis he sees a psychologist twice weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nail in the coffin once Ojo was sent off..
    B0ll0x just utter b0ll0x
    The tie was over when we "never turned up" last week in Croatia min and for McWinless to set us up the way he did last night is just fkn nuts min
    When are you going to see and accept the fact that we are fkn rank and its pretty much all the fault of Milne and McWinless

And the fkn p1ss poor excuses that the the beardy little hun tw@t constantly spouts is getting out of hand
    Why cant he just admit it, he hasn't got a fkn clue, his recruitment again is fkn mince we are fkn pathetic pal, fkn pathetic

Bey hey ho you carry on sucking it up

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    B0ll0x just utter b0ll0x
    The tie was over when we "never turned up" last week in Croatia min and for McWinless to set us up the way he did last night is just fkn nuts min
    When are you going to see and accept the fact that we are fkn rank and its pretty much all the fault of Milne and McWinless

And the fkn p1ss poor excuses that the the beardy little hun tw@t constantly spouts is getting out of hand
    Why cant he just admit it, he hasn't got a fkn clue, his recruitment again is fkn mince we are fkn pathetic pal, fkn pathetic

Bey hey ho you carry on sucking it up
    Gees min you need to chill out. It's only football at the end of the day.

Nail in the coffin once Ojo was sent off.
    It was clear we were going out then, so as a fan that was there, I accept that from then on, there needed to be a view on Sunday’s game.
    The game was over when we extended the contract of current manager.

Our season over already. we're not going to win the league so why bother attending.

Aye yer right but you have the wrong game, as the tie was over when they scored their first goal in the first leg. You won't win football matches if you don't attempt to score unless you try to grind out two 0-0's and win on pens

I believe that the 1st leg was just a re-run of the Czech Republic v Scotland game in Prague under Levein in 2010. Plan A was to hold out for a 0-0, there was no Plan B. Once they score then it's tie over.

And if you don't score away from then one goal conceded at home is always likely to be enough to put you out.

Forget last night, the damage was done in Croatia and this isn't hindsight, I and others said it in-between the two legs.

There was his chance to tell us all how squeezing past another team in the qualifying rounds was a sign at the progress we're making as a club and he blew it with cowardly tactics.

It's probably a blessing in disguise though because Ghent would've destroyed an Aberdeen team led by the ultra cautious McInnes.

Come in Del, your time is up...

Page 370 of 625 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast