+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 498 of 625 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Look min can you nae see that the fitba we play under Mcinnes has been eye-wateringly bad since the cup final 2017? He's had a couple decent results against der hun in that time since which i give him credit for but he's also took some hammerings.
    Its the way he sets up against the ugly sisters thats the problem and if you cant see that or your happy with his sitting back letting them attack us at will then your easily pleased min,i for one want my Aberdeen team to get stuck in about the c@nts and as some tactical genius said earlier in the thread harass and harrie them,aint hard.
    Every team that has taken points off the tims has done that to them.and yet we stand back and admire them to the point where we're 4 f@cking 0 down at half time.
    F@ck That
    Which team plays consistently good football in this league like?

I enjoyed the recent Ross County, Kilmarnock and Motherwell games no problem. This forum were probably too busy slitting their wrists and throwing themselves in front of traffic to notice but those games were good.

Celtic have lost 1 game to Livingston, drew with Hibs, won a cup and scored 59 goals domestically by the start of December, and you're repeating that hassle and harry rubbish as if it's that simple. Given that I actually go to the games we get humped against Celtic home and away I amen't pleased when we can't get the damn ball off them but aside from the 4-0 earlier this season we don't start the games lying down. We do tend to eventually get picked apart cos they're miles better than us and compete with massive clubs in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    "Gerrard's Rangers"

Hahaha, shut the phuck up.
    Aye Gerrard's massive transfer and wage budget Rangers who have dealt with huge clubs in Europe.

Didn't expect any answers from you.

Let's all celebrate winning losers medals.

Don't you need to get up early to deliver the milk?

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post

I enjoyed the recent Ross County, Kilmarnock and Motherwell games no problem. This forum were probably too busy slitting their wrists and throwing themselves in front of traffic to notice but those games were good.

Celtic have lost 1 game to Livingston, drew with Hibs, won a cup and scored 59 goals domestically by the start of December, and you're repeating that hassle and harry rubbish as if it's that simple. Given that I actually go to the games we get humped against Celtic home and away I amen't pleased when we can't get the damn ball off them but aside from the 4-0 earlier this season we don't start the games lying down. We do tend to eventually get picked apart cos they're miles better than us and compete with massive clubs in Europe.
    'Miles better than us' Thats it in a nutshell,no wonder we're beat before we even step onto the pitch,our manager has the same mindset as you,loser's attitude

I was at the County game,we played well and i enjoyed it,i was at the livvy game away when we won but i didnt enjoy it,we were second best that day and fluked a win,the 'fitba' we played was hoofball pish and couldn't string two passes together but at least we won eh? More down to livvy wasting chances than anything else

This is how people react to coming back from 2-0 down to Rangers and would have won if not for ballon d'or missing a sitter.

Get a ride or something fckn hell.
    Have you not read any of my posts min ? I was being SARCASTIC !

I applaud your infagatability but your trying a King Canute on this board. It's now populated almost exclusively by foam at the mouth McInnes haters. It used to be just Mason who would want him out even if we won the treble. Pacman who thinks we should be challenging for the league and didn't accept individual results ie winning at Ibrox as having any merit. Oh and there's Red John bless him.

Now most to a greater or lesser degree have jumped on the bandwagon. It is by far the most negative of the 3 current boards.

To a degree I can sympathise with the position. I think the manner of defeats to Celtic in the cup finals has had a cumulative effect. That said they have been far and away the best team in the league bar this year and arguably purple Ronnies last season for a good few years. Not only did they have the best players and biggest budget by far but going by Rodgers first season in England one of the best managers not only in Scotland but the UK as well.

What has really irritated me about this season is the quality of some of the football. However it's hard to judge when put bluntly we dont have a midfield
    . We lost Shinnie and more importantly our 2 marquee midfield signings and presumably starters every week Ojo and Bryson have been fecking injured for virtually all season. Is this the fault of McInnes , the club's medical staff or something else. I just don't know.
    We have relied on Gallagher a right back aka headless chicken and Vyner and Leigh who clearly are not up to playing proper midfield football is retaining possession linking play with the forwards etc.

So notwithstanding our injury problems we sit one point off third.

McInnes will be going nowhere fast. The club do not want to and any event cannot afford to sack him. Right now the football has been rank rotten on occasions but I will continue to get behind the team and manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Pacman who thinks we should be challenging for the league and didn't accept individual results ie winning at Ibrox as having any merit.
    Not strictly true. We have had chances to challenge for the league

I think he has no backbone and a mental problem in big games. His record shows this.

Two years almost exactly I turned on him when he flashed his cock at sevco and at the time managed to get pumped three times in 8 weeks by such team. Prior to that I was a fan and said as much on here.

Then last season happened and it was a f@cking chore to watch. How many times did I walk up Merkland Road at 4.45 thinking, "I didn't enjoy that one bit". Too many

There is his record v the pigs of (maybe slightly off goal wise as I lost count) P30, W4, D1, L25, F22, A28.

He has been the Aberdeen manager in the most fortunate position for a long long time as he has had money to spend and had some cracking players at his disposal. This and the league has been weakend. He also came up against a very poor Ronnie led pigs team. I would have thought a League Cup only is not good enough. Considering how many teams have won cups in his reign. For being the second best team in the country for so long we have under achieved in my eyes

His tactics?

His signings?

His attitude and arrogance?

I also don't think we will progress any further under him hes proved this to be true and we are a team clearly on the slide.

But its ok. I fully expect him to shut me up*

That is part of the reason I binned my season ticket. There is also Kingsford taking precedence in importance over what happens on the pitch, My wee man liking little games and of course Stewart Milne and Andy Considine poking sevcos hole for no reason at all

*100% sarcastic
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 11-12-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    'Miles better than us' Thats it in a nutshell,no wonder we're beat before we even step onto the pitch,our manager has the same mindset as you,loser's attitude
    If you don’t think so I’d suggest you’re genuinely deluded and living in an alternative reality. Their players are ****ing miles better hence they’re on £30-70,000 a week you clowns. Nothing to do with attitude. But aye if we just hassle and harry them and have the right attitude it’s that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

What has really irritated me about this season is the quality of some of the football. However it's hard to judge when put bluntly we dont have a midfield
    . We lost Shinnie and more importantly our 2 marquee midfield signings and presumably starters every week Ojo and Bryson have been fecking injured for virtually all season. Is this the fault of McInnes , the club's medical staff or something else. I just don't know.
    We have relied on Gallagher a right back aka headless chicken and Vyner and Leigh who clearly are not up to playing proper midfield football is retaining possession linking play with the forwards etc.
    Yup, this bit is what irritates me. I don't think this midfield issue is just affecting the quality of football, it's also affecting the results. McLean and Shinnie were always going to be very hard to replace, whatever anyone says. I think we got over the loss of Jack and didn't miss him too much because of the presence of those two, plus the loan of Christie. McInnes has done a dreadful job in terms of planning for these guys to leave - how many midfielders has he taken in over the last 3 seasons who have been beyond hopeless? Gleeson, Forrester, Tansey, Gallagher, Ojo, Bryson... then we have defenders filling in for them, Vyner and Leigh. You can't replace the likes of Shinnie, McLean, Christie and Jack with this kind of rubbish. I would expect him to sign a midfielder in the January window and I actually think our season is resting on it being a good signing. If he gets it wrong and we go through the rest of the season with Ferguson as our only decent midfielder we're just going to get more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Not strictly true. We have had chances to challenge for the league

I think he has no backbone and a mental problem in big games. His record shows this.

Two years almost exactly I turned on him when he flashed his cock at sevco and at the time managed to get pumped three times in 8 weeks by such team. Prior to that I was a fan and said as much on here.

Then last season happened and it was a f@cking chore to watch. How many times did I walk up Merkland Road at 4.45 thinking, "I didn't enjoy that one bit". Too many

There is his record v the pigs of (maybe slightly off goal wise as I lost count) P30, W4, D1, L25, F22, A28.

He has been the Aberdeen manager in the most fortunate position for a long long time as he has had money to spend and had some cracking players at his disposal. This and the league has been weakend. He also came up against a very poor Ronnie led pigs team. I would have thought a League Cup only is not good enough. Considering how many teams have won cups in his reign. For being the second best team in the country for so long we have under achieved in my eyes

His tactics?

His signings?

His attitude and arrogance?

I also don't think we will progress any further under him hes proved this to be true and we are a team clearly on the slide.

But its ok. I fully expect him to shut me up*

That is part of the reason I binned my season ticket. There is also Kingsford taking precedence in importance over what happens on the pitch, My wee man liking little games and of course Stewart Milne and Andy Considine poking sevcos hole for no reason at all

*100% sarcastic
    Basically you have a pathological hatred of him due to him almost taking the Huns job. The Celtic were there for the taking is a complete myth. Delia was only at the tims for 2 years. We had a tremendous run in the second year. We might just might have fun them closer or even won it if Ward hadn't been recalled or Rooney hadn't got injured. How the feck is that the fault of McInnes ?Did you see the players Delia had at His disposal during His time there ?

His player recruitment has been patchy but so has every other manager. McLean and Shinnie weren't had were they ?what about Sam the man ? I know you foam at the mouth about loans but I would include Ward Hector Maddison Christie as players he has brought to the club and have done well.

I can't defend everything but there is a valid argument that the tims and Huns try just a little bit harder to put us in our place as they see it. A backhanded compliment I suppose.

Tactics wise he has probably tried to be too smart at times particularly in the cup.finals. It almost worked in the final where Hayes scored first.

I think the football has been poor this season
    I'm just not going to.give posters with their own agendas entirely their own way.

Page 498 of 625 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast