+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 382 of 625 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

If we win the betfred cup he can stay until new stadium is ready then he can bugger off.

That'll probably not happen and therefore he can go next summer or if this season is in tatters come January he can feck of then

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think if he did, we’d replace with Paul Sheerin and Barry Robson.
    Oh God, replace one muppet with two. Although, I can see how Sheerin has impressed you with 0-6 and 1-8 defeats already this season he is really starting to shine and an ideal fit for a challenger brand.

Foreign coaches don't usually succeed in Scotland because it's a closed shop. From current players not adapting to have their 'routines' upset by their 'foreign ways', to ex players and the media, scrutinising critically, scornfully and with ridicule at their techniques and these eventually influence the supporters.

It's all so the Scottish coaches can keep in employment and the jobs can pass between those 'in the game'.... The media use to constantly inform us how we had some of the best coaches in the world but have stopped since Fergie retired because nobody is buying it. Fergie was a gold nugget in a vast hinterland of shite...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Oh God, replace one muppet with two. Although, I can see how Sheerin has impressed you with 0-6 and 1-8 defeats already this season he is really starting to shine and an ideal fit for a challenger brand.

Foreign coaches don't usually succeed in Scotland because it's a closed shop. From current players not adapting to have their 'routines' upset by their 'foreign ways', to ex players and the media, scrutinising critically, scornfully and with ridicule at their techniques and these eventually influence the supporters.

It's all so the Scottish coaches can keep in employment and the jobs can pass between those 'in the game'.... The media use to constantly inform us how we had some of the best coaches in the world but have stopped since Fergie retired because nobody is buying it. Fergie was a gold nugget in a vast hinterland of shite...
    Jesus wept.
    If the option is McInnes or Sheerin/Robson, give McInnes a 10 year contract.
    The development team have taken some horsings off sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post

Interesting viewpoint, but we all listen to and act on the opinion of Chick Young.
    You can't do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would say it’s the other way around.

Personally if Aberdeen win 5-0 and play good football against any team I’m happy.

That wasn’t the case for some a few weeks ago with the “they were pish” and “McInnes is still a cvnt” drivel.

If we win I’m happy and if we lose I’m on here moaning like everyone else is.

For some reason a lot of people come on here to moan whether we win or lose.
    Last paragraph sums it up, min.

I have the Samaratins phone number for them. Alternatively, contact details for another sport, like badminton, cos following The Dons is clearly not for them.

I’ve seen so many AFC managers off the premises it’s scary, going right back to Bonthrone. Some were clearly wrong uns, like Portaloo, Aitken, Paterson and McGhee. Nothing dramatic will happen by binning McInnes. It’s above him that the problem lies. Maybe Cormack will sort this going forward?

If Huddersfield laughably took DM away this weekend, I wouldn’t cry in my beer tonight. I’d thank the manager for his time and welcome Derek Adams through the door, with the usual trepidation that any new manager brings.

Support the team, not any individual players, or the manager. Que Sera Sera regarding McInnes.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 17-08-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Support the team, not any individual players, or the manager. Que Sera Sera regarding McInnes.
    Owners, managers and players will come and go. Support the shirt is the correct mindset BUT that doesn't mean just rolling over and being slavishly acceptant of everything.

If something needs questioning, question it. If criticism is justified, criticise.

If you don't you'll often find you're supporting a club that's become far too complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post

If something needs questioning, question it. If criticism is justified, criticise.

If you don't you'll often find you're supporting a club that's become far too complacent.
    And what medium would you propose to utilise, to get your points across, Dev? Rock up at Dalhebity House, Bieldside?

Or maybe channel your feeelings via the fans rep on the Bored, Chris Gavin?

And what medium would you propose to utilise, to get your points across, Dev? Rock up at Dalhebity House, Bieldside?

Or maybe channel your feeelings via the fans rep on the Bored, Chris Gavin?
    Depends on the point you want to get across is I suppose.

Are booing and rude protest songs out of fashion?

I want to support my team when they're winning silverware or progressing through the qualifying tournament in Europe (not a huge ask really). It's quite apparent now, some would say it's been apparent for years but I thought otherwise, that McInnes will achieve nothing greater than the little he's achieved so far. Therefore, in my view it's only going to go backwards now so it's time for the club to say thanks and goodbye.

However, there is still the Milne issue. He's a far more destructive force to the club but cutting out the tumor is far trickier than alleviating the symptoms. Aberdeen fans nowadays won't take collective action to remove him, indeed it's not clear if the majority even view him as a problem...

How about joining the clubs fans forum?

There are meetings every 3 months so you could get your point across at those.

Key questions from supporters in the last meeting were why is there no longer an autocup scheme for supporters and how is the pricing for cup matches decided

I presume if you go to that meeting and question McInnes tactics you will get thrown straight out of the building

https://www.afc.co.uk/club/supporter-forum/

Page 382 of 625 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast