+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 374 of 625 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Are you looking to take up your stalking activities again?

You're correct though, Paisley is a p!sh place to visit.
    Fortunately I spent as little time as I could there
    You really are special

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You really are special
    Have you been missing me when I was busy for a few days?
    Aww, so sad and desperate.

Have you been missing me when I was busy for a few days?
    Aww, so sad and desperate.
    I definitely miss your chat. Some absolute nuggets today from you. You enjoyed the St Mirren game, Logan put us out of Europe, we were right to give up 30mins into the game last night...

Classic afc1903mad stuff right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I definitely miss your chat. Some absolute nuggets today from you. You enjoyed the St Mirren game, Logan put us out of Europe, we were right to give up 30mins into the game last night...

Classic afc1903mad stuff right there.
    Learn to read young man.

Vintage min, time to get the keys and padlock not.

Learn to read young man.

Vintage min, time to get the keys and padlock not.
    Learn to type then.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Surely the barometer of success/progression is to blah blah blah
    Am I fu(k reading all that pish. Thought we'd got rid of you. No such luck

Absolutely,
    You get out what you want out of football.
    Home games against RoPS, Chikhura and Hearts have been fantastic, even for a neutral.
    The away games in Europe worked (until Logan’s brain Fart), although maybe not as attack minded as some would have hoped
    Home against Rijeka was always going to be tough and for Ojo to switch off for their fist attack, the game was then lost.
    Away to St Mirren, again we started poorly, which then allowed St Mirren to sit in. A defensive lapse between the new not Vyner ( 1 training session) and Considine. We grew into the game more, should have had a pen and McGinn hit the post when he should have scored.
    Results may not have always been what we wanted, but plenty to enjoy about the games.
    Come on man, even you must admit we've been beyond useless in the last 3 games, and the opposition in the other games when we did play well really weren't up to much (Hearts aside). I get what you're saying that St Mirren sat in and made it hard for us to break them down... but come on, it's St Mirren, not Liverpool or Barcelona. If we have 60-70% of the possession surely we can create a few chances and score a goal against a team like that. We barely looked like creating a chance never mind scoring one. Curtis Main up front is just painful and his "goal" truly embarrassing. Wilson sat on the bench until the last few minutes totally bambuzeling. The crap McInnes comes out with "we should have had a penalty" - same rubbish every game, even if we should have had a penalty, surely our strategy for the season isn't to rely on getting penalties in every game. Surely we should be able to beat St Mirren without the need of a penalty.

Another thing that scares me is how easy we lose goals on the counter attack - we have 4 defenders and 2 guys sitting in front of them who's role in the team seems to be pretty much to shield the defence and not much more than that. Yet we seem to get caught out and ripped apart with ease.

I'm usually pretty balanced in my views, but at the moment we are honking. We've got no clear game plan or strategy for attacking, other than hoping to win penalties. There's been nothing to enjoy on the pitch in the last 3 games.

JESUS WEPT lets just gloss over the rest of the comments by a pedantic one of who is right from distance i thought it was as i claimed but of course if wrong then thats fine ,
    its typical that some and you are one of the main offenders relish picking up others points or indeed opinions
    you probably get more out of it than the actual game , well last night i might agree

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    JESUS WEPT lets just gloss over the rest of the comments by a pedantic one of who is right from distance i thought it was as i claimed but of course if wrong then thats fine ,
    its typical that some and you are one of the main offenders relish picking up others points or indeed opinions
    you probably get more out of it than the actual game , well last night i might agree

This badly needs more punctuation.

I blame McInnes. And to a lesser extent, Thatcher

we're lucky to have him, you know.

Page 374 of 625 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast