+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 190 of 625 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’ve barely made a post in the last 3 weeks that hasn’t mentioned Durrant.

I think you fancy him.
    Absolutely f ucking superb reply, you genuinely do not do irony do you? not once do you refer to our coach at all on here.....it is your thread after all, anyway, in your words......

A bigoted wee prick in Durrant is held in higher esteem by your good self than a Dons legend?

Cannot change your opinion, I just feel you are perhaps a wee bit out of touch with reality and fellow dandies.

And no, I don’t fancy the wee bigoted prick and do not hold him in any esteem whatsoever, however, Davie Robb......there was a handsome bloke.......myself,brush and ONJ had a bit of banter a few years back......that’s another story !

Enjoy the final darling.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Complete and utter drivel , as per you poisonous cvnt
    Sans mods, this place is getting mair like AFChat every day. Cup final in 2 days and we are all at each others throats. Aye, changed days from ParkRed indeed.

Not that I'm not averse to calling folk (unts if they deserve it. Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Absolutely f ucking superb reply, you genuinely do not do irony do you? not once do you refer to our coach at all on here.....it is your thread after all, anyway, in your words......

A bigoted wee prick in Durrant is held in higher esteem by your good self than a Dons legend?

Cannot change your opinion, I just feel you are perhaps a wee bit out of touch with reality and fellow dandies.

And no, I don’t fancy the wee bigoted prick and do not hold him in any esteem whatsoever, however, Davie Robb......there was a handsome bloke.......myself,brush and ONJ had a bit of banter a few years back......that’s another story !

Enjoy the final darling.

SF

You did it again

Enjoy the final pumpkin

SF

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Sans mods, this place is getting mair like AFChat every day. Cup final in 2 days and we are all at each others throats. Aye, changed days from ParkRed indeed.

Not that I'm not averse to calling folk (unts if they deserve it. Keep up the good work

Oh great here comes c*ntybaws, the A/Mad voice of reason

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Oh great here comes c*ntybaws, the A/Mad voice of reason
    Charming as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Complete and utter drivel , as per you poisonous cvnt

And if you applied the same sort of demands on Fergie that you do with McInnes , you'd have been shouting for Fergie to be sacked by AFC before we started winning trophies.
    Not at all, Ferguson was a very decent manager. I would have given him the job for life but what do I know.
    You must surely agree with me about McInnes and Saville....both sneaky f@ckers who go about doing as they please unchallenged?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Correct. But maybe I never explained myself properly.

What I'm saying is, just cos you cannot think of a creditable replacement for McInnes should have impact on whether you want him binned or not.

Seperate argument.
    That's fine.
    not to say we cannot discuss potential / realistic targets to replace.

Every business should have a succession plan, so all I'm asking is to speculate who would be considered to succeed McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That's fine.
    not to say we cannot discuss potential / realistic targets to replace.

Every business should have a succession plan, so all I'm asking is to speculate who would be considered to succeed McInnes
    Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Not at all, Ferguson was a very decent manager. I would have given him the job for life but what do I know.
    You must surely agree with me about McInnes and Saville....both sneaky f@ckers who go about doing as they please unchallenged?
    What is it that McInnes has done (or is doing) as he pleases , unchallenged ?

And what has he done in a sneaky way ?

The comparison of McInnes to Jimmy Saville is utterly bizzare.

Page 190 of 625 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast