+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 189 of 625 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

My only question is should he shave the beard off?

He has never won a final with the beard on!

It's two entirely separate conversations/arguements.

Is it time up for McInnes? Yes/No

Even if your answer to the above question is yes, racking your brains and arguing about who you would replace him with is not relevant.
    Its up to the board to source that replacement.

So, just cos you can't find that replacement has no impact on the question "Is it time up for McInnes?"

You’ve barely made a post in the last 3 weeks that hasn’t mentioned Durrant.

I think you fancy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    It's two entirely separate conversations/arguements.

Is it time up for McInnes? Yes/No

Even if your answer to the above question is yes, racking your brains and arguing about who you would replace him with is not relevant.
    Its up to the board to source that replacement.

So, just cos you can't find that replacement has no impact on the question "Is it time up for McInnes?"
    You've countered your point.
    To say its the board decision to source a replacement and that we as fans are irrelevant in who we think should replace the manager, then surely the same point could be made on the first question. Its up to the board to decide.

Regardless, on a football forum, surely were allowed to express our opinions and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To say its the board decision to source a replacement and that we as fans are irrelevant in who we think should replace the manager, then surely the same point could be made on the first question. Its up to the board to decide.

Regardless, on a football forum, surely were allowed to express our opinions and thoughts.
    I’ve never heard of a board appointing someone because of the fans however a board will sack a manager if the fans turn against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’ve never heard of a board appointing someone because of the fans however a board will sack a manager if the fans turn against him.
    Right on cue

You guys would have to consider turning up to Pittodrie to voice your concerns

Right on cue

You guys would have to consider turning up to Pittodrie to voice your concerns
    Just ignore the fact that your point I was referring about was complete garbage.

Correct. But maybe I never explained myself properly.

What I'm saying is, just cos you cannot think of a creditable replacement for McInnes should have impact on whether you want him binned or not.

Seperate argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Just ignore the fact that your point I was referring about was complete garbage.
    He does that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think Fergie would easily out do Brendan Rodgers and the likes of Steven Gerrard in our league. They could have all the money they wanted and still get beaten by him. Ferguson was a one off and wouldn’t lie down to anybody. He always thought of ways of beating teams not just trying to stop teams. That’s why our current manager won’t be anything better than what he currently is.
    Complete and utter drivel , as per you poisonous cvnt

And if you applied the same sort of demands on Fergie that you do with McInnes , you'd have been shouting for Fergie to be sacked by AFC before we started winning trophies.

Page 189 of 625 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast