+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 625 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

I wish Milne would just f*ck off away from our club! He's been a disaster from day one! The latest being not taking the initiative when Sevco and DM we're talking, so we're now saddled with a manager with no idea and no transfer policy apart from sign someone who used to be semi decent in the f*cking 3% chance he'll come good again!

I dread to think of the has been dross that'll be arriving this summer!

Sort it out you f*cking incompetent bastarts!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I also worry we are falling asleep on the player recruitment front. Of the 18 players stripped yesterday 10 will not be here next season as loans or contracts end. We only had Lewis missing and have signed Devlin and maybe Ross to come back from loan. On the assumption we won't be paying any more fees for players it will all have to be out of contract players so where is the activity on pre-contracts? Or are we going to have another season with a stupid amount of loans?
    Yes, we will be at a point when the season ends that our squad will be severely depleted numbers wise. Certain managers can thrive on this and get a positive response with new recruitments coming in and making a positive impact. I for one don’t think McInnes is the man for that as we have went downhill from last seasons squad and results.

We could start something new in this loaning system that is rife in our game.
    We can loan out McInnes as a manager....anyone daft enough to pay his wages?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    . Well and truly found out with not a hope in hell of finishing second.
    Or 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    SEVCO have a manager with cahoneys.
    And they have better players.
    And they have a “big game” mentality where they get in the face of the Dhims.
    How many of our strongest X1 would get in the SEVCO first X1?
    And they still lost against 10 men.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    They gave the Tims a better game than we've managed this season.
    If we'd put up a fight like that when we play them, there'd be a lot more cheer about the place. But we've very little fight in our side!

The performances of SEVCO against the Dhims compared to ours are night & day.
    Saying different is deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We could certainly handle giving Kilmarnock funds for Stevie Clarke. The new stadium will be a manageable debt I would imagine (hope). Letting a manager continue just for the sake of it just stinks of a club accepting failure.
    I would say Clarke would be a good shout,I can’t see us paying off McInnes then paying compensation for Clarke and then give him sufficient funds to strengthen the squad.

The thing is as well is Milne isn’t looking for someone to come in and challenge the cheeks,he is happy if we are challenging for the European spots and a run in the cups if we are lucky which technically is what McInnes is doing.

He doesn’t have the same ambition as the fans do and I think if the fans start becoming vocal about the situation he will tell us to wise up and tell us McInnes is doing a fine job.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The performances of SEVCO against the Dhims compared to ours are night & day.
    Yes but they still lost, which is the most important thing.

Yes but they still lost, which is the most important thing.
    Yes. They did.
    But at least they gave their fans a decent performance. But for an incredible miss my Morelos they’d have taken another draw off the Dhims, their 2nd in a row.
    We’ve still to score against the Dhims and look sh1t scared of them.
    Mind you, we look sh1t scared of SEVCO too.

Page 50 of 625 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast