+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 284 of 625 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    We are not as creative as before.
    We miss a McLean or a Christie..
    But we "almost signed Christie" so why does that not help make us a better team and more creative

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Seem to recall him scoring a very long range effort for the reserves against Celtic.

I suppose Marc De Clerck was a defensive player going by that theory

Or David Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    We beat them 4 games ago,last game of season last year at parkred?
    Exactly, last season... If we want to start winning things then there's a fair chance we have to beat them at least once every season. And this season we definitely need to beat them to win anything... Hopefully on the 14th April we'll break our duck

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Exactly, last season... If we want to start winning things then there's a fair chance we have to beat them at least once every season. And this season we definitely need to beat them to win anything... Hopefully on the 14th April we'll break our duck
    We need to beat them in a meaningful game.

I would still sack McInnes. Let’s not get hyped up because we got a goalless draw at Parkhead and beat the huns in a quarter final match. You don’t get a trophy for these results and our manager since his penalty win over Inverness hasn’t looked like winning another trophy. We don’t even compete in the league due to his defensive style of attacking. If we are to move on to the next level the Anchor Man must make way.

I would presume it’s safe to say that even if we won the Scottish Cup this year there would still be certain folk wanting McInnes sacked.

I would imagine that they would be honest enough to admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would still sack McInnes. Let’s not get hyped up because we got a goalless draw at Parkhead and beat the huns in a quarter final match. You don’t get a trophy for these results and our manager since his penalty win over Inverness hasn’t looked like winning another trophy. We don’t even compete in the league due to his defensive style of attacking. If we are to move on to the next level the Anchor Man must make way.
    At last, normal service has resumed, of course we should sack our present coach, he has outspent the only club to finish above the once michty in the league( bar the McLean/Motherwell fiasco) he only gets us to use our passports every year and his win % is not on a par for a coach that has a massive budget compared with previous coaches in relation to our competitors......RJ.....you are on the button yet again.......on your opinion of us not looking like winning another trophy I’m going to now cancel our seats for the semi final.......

Not now SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would presume it’s safe to say that even if we won the Scottish Cup this year there would still be certain folk wanting McInnes sacked.

I would doubt that very much. There will still be people on here after a dodgy result (they know who they are) predicting we will finish 5th or 6th this season, p1ssing their pants, glass half empty, droning on about shelf lifes etc etc....

You wonder how they manage to get out of bed of a morning.....

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    You wonder how they manage to get out of bed of a morning.....
    Sales of Steve Clarke and Tommy Wright alarm clocks have been selling well on Amazon for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

He could win us the Champions League & id want the smug hun tosser out the door. That said, I probably wouldn’t grumble as much on here about his performances on a weekly basis. It’s really down to him.

Winning the Scottish Cup would be a great start. Something that even Yogi Hughes, Tommy Wright & Alan Stubbs have managed. Shouldnt be too hard, should it?

Page 284 of 625 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast