+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 258 of 625 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

I don't believe he has the belief to win anything

Dinna put it in writing as well ye fud. How about saying. 2you know what, we are in this until the end" "We are at the halfway point and getting better" " Lets do this"

A f@cking winning mentality for f@ck sake

Do you reckon Gerrard will come out and say "celtic will probably pull away and its too early for title race talk"

How does he play the paper like a fiddle by the way?

Edit-Its not just in the record.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 12-01-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I don't believe he has the belief to win anything

Dinna put it in writing as well ye fud

How does he play the paper like a fiddle?

Edit-Its not just in the record.
    Chill pac......journalists put their recording tapes together on a table in Dubai.......basically lazy “journalism” in all honesty on a freebie to the resort, the taped recordings are then transferred to all the different paper’s sports pages, doubt the transcripts are verbatim in the order they were recorded......either way, the folk that matter listening are the players behind closed doors and there is no f ucking way our coach is playing that tune to them.

Importantly have a good day on your travels.......I’ll be heading up to the meadows and hopefully a good game.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Chill pac......journalists put their recording tapes together on a table in Dubai.......basically lazy “journalism” in all honesty on a freebie to the resort, the taped recordings are then transferred to all the different paper’s sports pages, doubt the transcripts are verbatim in the order they were recorded......either way, the folk that matter listening are the players behind closed doors and there is no f ucking way our coach is playing that tune to them.

Importantly have a good day on your travels.......I’ll be heading up to the meadows and hopefully a good game.

SF
    I just feel the confidence breed confidence approach is the way to go

I already had Albion v Peterhead organised before the amateur fixtures were out. Its a day out with the wee man to the Summerlee museum of industrial life and the World of Wings Bird of prey centre prior to the game. Nae doubt it landed today

I would say enjoy your day but i hope my dad enjoys it more

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just feel the confidence breed confidence approach is the way to go

I already had Albion v Peterhead organised before the amateur fixtures were out. Its a day out with the wee man to the Summerlee museum of industrial life and the World of Wings Bird of prey centre prior to the game. Nae doubt it landed today

I would say enjoy your day but i hope my dad enjoys it more
    I will enjoy my day, normally do, hopefully with the AWPR I’m not running late(well jogging!).....the game down here was close and I’m expecting the same up there.....

Hope the 2 of you have a good day also.

SF

Our coach plays a rag paper like a fiddle, as per, the usual suspects dance to the tune......seriously guys.....”but, but.....I read it in a tabloid”......aye ok then.

As always

SF
    I wouldn’t wipe my @rse on the Record but don’t be shooting the messenger here. They’re his quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I wouldn’t wipe my @rse on the Record but don’t be shooting the messenger here. They’re his quotes.
    No argument from me there, whatever he quoted to a rag is not what he says to his players, it is as simple as that... btw.....bidets are the way forward.

SF

If we don't win the league this season it will have f*** all to do with what our manager said in an interview with the Daily Record.

No argument from me there, whatever he quoted to a rag is not what he says to his players, it is as simple as that... btw.....bidets are the way forward.

SF
    I wouldn't dry my arse on the Daily Record

Quote Originally Posted by edgarprais View Post
    If we don't win the league this season it will have f*** all to do with what our manager said in an interview with the Daily Record.
    True & I don’t doubt for a second that he’s telling the players something different from what he’s telling the Record. It’s a strange comment to make though, after his boss went public about wanting extra fans through the gate. Sends out the wrong message imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    True & I don’t doubt for a second that he’s telling the players something different from what he’s telling the Record. It’s a strange comment to make though, after his boss went public about wanting extra fans through the gate. Sends out the wrong message imo
    My issue too. Admitting defeat in January wont get anyone onside

Page 258 of 625 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast