+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 249 of 625 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wise words. You know you can search quite easily enough for multiple account holders. The security in this site is shocking. Getting IP addresses is a piece of piss.
    You said this before, crack on.
    I have nothing to hide
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 09-01-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Like I said it isn’t important. It’s not really my place to out your previous account(s) I just think you should’ve came up with a better strategy than accusing other folk of doing what you did. It’s pretty transparent.
    Steady on chaps, account(s) or fitever........the OP had an opinion that is very clear......with this and back on his topic.......the temperature is a nice 29 degrees today at our training camp, another few days of that and the reason for the OP will have a better tan than old Jakeyjarvis!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You said this before, crack on.
    I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest. I like your current profile. Makes me laugh but at least you do try and talk about football.

I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest. I like your current profile. Makes me laugh but at least you do try and talk about football.
    Soooooooo funny as well.

Pity the gifs didn't work.
    You and Mason are a hoot this morning.

You could easily identify multiple accounts, you've mentioned on numerous occasions, but when called to do so, you can't back up your buddy Mason because you can't be @rsed.

Soooooo funnny.
    Thanks for the comedy value this morning guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mason89 View Post
    eh? Xd

you f*cked it up twice, without realising it. I know you had a previous account & you know you had a previous account. i’m not fussed at all, if i f*cked it as badly as you did with your last one, i’d probably register another one too. It’s really not that important.
    Good een !!

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    xdxd
    Exactly.
    An air of no-one like him, but he doesn’t care

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ...the temperature is a nice 29 degrees today at our training camp,
    Steady on JJ old chap, its only 28 degrees the day, fkn baltic had to put a jumper on this morning

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Exactly.
    An air of no-one like him, but he doesn’t care
    I genuinely cannot quite comprehend why someone would have multiple accounts, who the f uck takes anything like a fitba banter forum that seriously?......now, according to a few posters or should I say poster(s!) I’m too fond of glue sniffing and wine.....hay hoh.......I’ve had 2 accounts......previous was S****hive, however and it is quite valid.......I broke my phone due to excessive Uhu or Evostik.......canna mind!!!!! therefore S****hive was na mas and Jakeyjarvis rose from the ashes!!

Multiple accounts = insecurity

SF

Wise words. You know you can search quite easily enough for multiple account holders. The security in this site is shocking. Getting IP addresses is a piece of piss.
    I actually looked in to this. When I say 'looked in to' what I actually mean is I spent 5 minutes reading what google threw up on the subject.

You're right I think it would be relatively simple but it would mean getting all the accounts that you are trying to prove are the same person to click on a link to a 'news story' or something similar that is actually taking them to a website you have set up to log any IP addresses that visit. You would have to think of a good cover that would convince them to click on it.

'Dons boss in naked pictures shocker'

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Good een !!
    I’m not. It’s enough that I know that he knows that I know

Page 249 of 625 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast