+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 439 of 625 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Go find the last post I defended McInnes.
    Take your time, you might have to dig a little to find,
    All aboard the half empty mini bus. Standing room only.

I think the McInnes fan club can now get a shot of the half empty minibus. It should fit them into it with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree.
    Won’t happen.
    I predict on Tuesday that Milne will take his head out the sand for a quick interview with an appropriately accommodating local journalist to provide his public support for McInnes.
    Set your watch for about 11am on Tuesday morning.
    I'd be surprised if Milne gave McInnes a "vote of confidence" via the press this week. After all, we're still in 4th (for the moment) and Milne will be hoping that victory over struggling (but improving) Hibernian will quell the fires.

He might be misguided though. A defeat with another performance devoid of attacking intent then even those fans who had previously backed McInnes might begin to turn. It will the those fans, and not those that want change after every adverse result, that will dictate if the media begin to focus their attentions on the manager.

Levien and Heckingbottom seem to be steering their manager-ships through perilous waters presently (although that might change after the semi finals) and it could well be McInnes the finds himself in the cross hairs next for the first time since he was fired from Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Never mind screaming, you seem to defend him almost no matter what.
    Why?
    Show me a post that I defend him and I’ll explain in my opinion the post.
    There should be plenty to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Evidently not.
    I’m not a desperate tw@t that’s seeks assurances from others on a forum.

That will be you talking sh1t again...

He probably should go, however the reality is that’s extremely unlikely to happen in the next three years unless we spiral down the league and significantly down with attendances.
    If you want to be naive, that’s on you.
    So he probably should go you say. Would you like to see him go is my next question?

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    So he probably should go you say. Would you like to see him go is my next question?
    Seeing as he thinks it would be Sheerin taking over, I’d say McInnes must stay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Yes. But I’d say that for the overall good of the club, probably not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Seeing as he thinks it would be Sheerin taking over, I’d say McInnes must stay.

Yes, that’s who I think will take over, I think the club has factored in a succession plan, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think the McInnes fan club can now get a shot of the half empty minibus. It should fit them into it with ease.
    In the real world I ken a lot of people and the number of folk still fighting his corner is now doon to two. One of them is JJ who incidentally says he's been banned from here.

I'm going to have a word with my superiors see if I can have him reinstated even though he said he's happier aff the forum.

According to his profile, JJ was on the forum yesterday

http://boards.footymad.net/member.php?u=360223

Page 439 of 625 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast