+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 625 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by the new coach View Post
    If nearly 1500 fans are willing to travel from all over Scotland to see Aberdeen play at Killie on a Tuesday night in a match most pundits and many fans on here predicted we would lose then in my book they are true Dons fans part time or not.
    As for the merchants of doom, as I said everyone is allowed an opinion , I just know the posts to avoid !!!
    I was at the match last night and I suppose I must be a merchant of doom as I still want McInnes out the door. Another 90 minutes of absolutely dross football (no complaints about a rutted pitch). We scored a goal in extra time which was pleasing as I honestly thought we would end up capitulating after conceding. I said before the game I would take penalties and I got that.
    We won though so we are in the next round. My problem is McInnes has us playing brutal football and we have players who could certainly do a lot better.
    I am not a top Don as I don’t go to every match but honestly the football we are generally playing this season would make your eyes bleed!

Ffs with a better manager we would be top of the league right now!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Ffs with a better manager we would be top of the league right now!!!!!!
    Lol, really, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, really, which one?
    I would hazard a guess hes meaning the Ladbrokes Premiership

I'll stick with my very valid point cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I would hazard a guess hes meaning the Ladbrokes Premiership
    I meant which manager would have Aberdeen top of the league this year?

It wasn't that long ago you were saying that the players weren't good enough and the board needed to show some ambition by bringing in better players.

Now all of a sudden if they had a better manager we would win the league?

If you put both of your theories together you would be correct, if we had a better manager and better players we would win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I meant which manager would have Aberdeen top of the league this year?
    Steve clarke
    Malky mckay
    Murty
    Darren clarke(bristol rovers)
    Kevin nolan (notts county)
    Steve evans (peterborough united)
    Uwe Rosler(available)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It wasn't that long ago you were saying that the players weren't good enough and the board needed to show some ambition by bringing in better players.

Now all of a sudden if they had a better manager we would win the league?

If you put both of your theories together you would be correct, if we had a better manager and better players we would win the league.
    Again...who assembled the players?

The board are a huge part of it but buying better players which is the managets job essentially would, i believe, have us top of the league or close to it right now.

We lost 9 points to the huns, cant beat celtic and cant or struggle to score against most of the SPFL.

Is any of this not true?^^

Again...who assembled the players?

The board are a huge part of it but buying better players which is the managets job essentially would, i believe, have us top of the league or close to it right now.

We lost 9 points to the huns, cant beat celtic and cant or struggle to score against most of the SPFL.

Is any of this not true?^^
    McInnes has spent roughly 800k on transfer fees and the rest have been free transfers, you seriously think the names you just mentioned would able to assemble a title winning team with our budget?

If anything we would be in a worse state from the majority of managers you mentioned.

Page 59 of 625 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast