+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 486 of 625 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I expect a horsing like most - happy to be proved wrong of course.

So if someone - anyone - can just muster up a career ender for the rat then that will be a good night's work in my book.

Over to you lads...
    That would mean we get within 10 yards of contact.
    We won’t.
    We’ll have our fluffy slippers on.

I think I'd take any sort of shalacking if Rat got a career ender.

Just had a text from Aberdeen FC regarding tickets, first text from them for nearly a year and its trying to flog tickets against sevco..changed days.

Obviously McInnes's rallying cry is going down a treat, that and the utter sh1te he is serving up.

I doubt i will even watch it on TV.

It's £30 to get in, let me say that again
    THIRTY F'UCKIN QUID
    To watch a team who have given up before they even run out onto the pitch.

I've done some amazing things in the past to make sure that I'm there supporting the Dons.
    I once changed a flight at the last minute from Italy to go to Glasgow instead of Aberdeen to go to an away match at Airdrie.
    But I'm not going to Pittodrie on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Just had a text from Aberdeen FC regarding tickets, first text from them for nearly a year and its trying to flog tickets against sevco..changed days.

Obviously McInnes's rallying cry is going down a treat, that and the utter sh1te he is serving up.

That was always going to happen.

Hun at work surprised at the odds and although he thinks they will win, he's expecting a tight win. I think if the weather is pish and we keep our wits about us, we could sneak a 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

I've been getting texts and emails too. Had a look at the stadium plan on the website and Loads of seats available in the Soother and DDU.

Looks like 13-14,000 crowd. Cormack will probably decide to extend the visitors section again because Dons fans don't turn up in big enough numbers...

Poor crowd and its down to are manager and his feckwit tactics .
    Thousands of Dons fans simply cannot be arsed / or cannot abide listening to the Huns and their bigoted overtones and will stay away .
    The Paddock will be a ghost town a couple of hundred souls spread-out with the kids
    Just take note Mr Cormack this is now the norm but I hope I am wrong
    Another embarrassing home defeat to SEVCO is both unpalatable and unacceptable and DM would certainly be under the fans cosh once more
    Personally, I think we could scrape a drawn on the night

Get stuck into the ******* Hun

I'm not sure what Aberdeen fans expected to be honest. It was always going to end up like this. You were all warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm not sure what Aberdeen fans expected to be honest. It was always going to end up like this. You were all warned.
    Didn't have to though - at least nowhere near as quickly - but Milne led front & centre in seeing to it that it did. That's the really unforgiveable bit.

Cormack gets the benefit of the doubt as he wasn't part of that decision making on voting structure etc - but he needs to start showing pretty soon we're nae gonna continue to bow & scrape & sh1t the bed in games against & dealings with these b@stards,

Tonight would be a good place to start...

Page 486 of 625 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast