+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 129 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So this is as good as it gets?

No trophies, just fighting it out for 2nd/3rd/4th?
    Who mentioned anything bout the cups.
    Of course in a cup competition anything can happen and we hope for a good run, win a trophy when we get the opportunity.
    Even if you include the glorious Fergie trophy laden year, we as a club have averaged 1 trophy every 6 years.
    Think about our average without the Fergie anomaly.

We are the most successful club outside the two cheeks (Celtic and the dead club).
    That’s the reality of how hard it is to achieve, when we average 1 in 6 including an unprecedented anomaly of trophy riches in a short 7 year period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ve all been to Pittodrie when the atmosphere been amazing. The problem isn’t with the ground
    You absolutely right Mason.

Let’s all rally round and create the atmosphere for this important game tomorrow.
    I’ll do my bit from the South Stand Block S.
    Where are you going to rally everyone to rous the Dons, raise the roof and sing as one.

COME ON YOU REDS

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Who mentioned anything bout the cups.
    Of course in a cup competition anything can happen and we hope for a good run, win a trophy when we get the opportunity.
    Even if you include the glorious Fergie trophy laden year, we as a club have averaged 1 trophy every 6 years.
    Think about our average without the Fergie anomaly.

We are the most successful club outside the two cheeks (Celtic and the dead club).
    That’s the reality of how hard it is to achieve, when we average 1 in 6 including an unprecedented anomaly of trophy riches in a short 7 year period.
    Be a bit more positive and ambitious.

Anyway, fighting for 2nd/3rd/4th is as good as it gets then? Soon to be 3rd and 4th if we go by your reckoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Be a bit more positive and ambitious.

Anyway, fighting for 2nd/3rd/4th is as good as it gets then? Soon to be 3rd and 4th if we go by your reckoning?
    I am extremely positive and ambitious.
    I am also a realist though

I am extremely positive and ambitious.
    I am also a realist though
    So finishing 3rd and 4th is where it's at then?

Let’s all rally round and create the atmosphere for this important game tomorrow.
    I’ll do my bit from the South Stand Block S.
    Where are you going to rally everyone to rous the Dons, raise the roof and sing as one.

COME ON YOU REDS
    I will watch on the tv as I cannot be @rsed making the trip up to Aberdeen to watch us defend from the off.
    Keep a good grip of your pom poms as it may get a bit fiesty at the match tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will watch on the tv as I cannot be @rsed making the trip up to Aberdeen to watch us defend from the off.
    Keep a good grip of your pom poms as it may get a bit fiesty at the match tomorrow.
    Hopefully starting a resonating rendition of “Cheer up Stevie G, oh what can it mean”.
    This time tomorrow, SevCo could be 4th.

This time tomorrow, SevCo could be 4th.
    Appreciate yer positivity and ambition min .... but yev crapped on yer realism .... Hibs canna go third tomorrow since they dinna play Farts til Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Jarvis, that retort is poor, even for you! Maisonette is right. Just the proper application in big games would have fans onside. To be fair most teams run of the mill home games lack atmosphere. Being involved in the amateur game, how do you ask your side to play when up against a superior rival or indeed a bang average rival but one with a name. Do you compete, get in their face, be first to everything or do you stand off and admire the opponent? Just front the opposition up and most will be accepting. We're not going to win the league but I'd rather fail giving it the best shot possible. Enjoy your vino in the grounds of your casa! I hope you're not as condescending to the other half as shown to fellow fans on here. All the best chum.
    SF
    Ffs, proper application ?.....in my experience, every game is and always will be a big game.......my other half can genuinely see thru someone who tries to be condescending and with that, ironically condescendingly, all the best “chum” as I’ve never met you.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Appreciate yer positivity and ambition min .... but yev crapped on yer realism .... Hibs canna go third tomorrow since they dinna play Farts til Wednesday
    True.
    I should have specifically said after this round of fixtures

Page 129 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast