+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 585 of 625 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    meter is running in the taxi.

I feel energised after reading that.
    Some of the things he says, there’s clearly things being whispered in the background you’d think.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Some of the things he says, there’s clearly things being whispered in the background you’d think.
    Yep, good honest article with none of the pathetic "Dons fans living in the past" pish we usually get.

The jacket is definitely on a shoogly peg reading that - far more shoogly than I ever imagined at this stage tbh.

I don't think for a second Tom English would have written that and used that terminology unless he's had the nod from Cormack or someone very close to him. Far too specific for a fishing trip.

About bloody time too. Hun DMc has walked on water with the board (Milne certainly anyway - that and the last contract extension yet another shambles to add to his litany of failure) for far too long.

He's simply not been anywhere close to earning his salary, whatever size it is, for sometime now as the stats clearly show and its about time it was made crystal clear its not good enough and its not going to be tolerated.

I'm just glad I'm nae him. Imagine having to rely on that group of players to go into the trenches for you and save your skin - fuuck that.

But then, he did sign them so tough titties Del suck it up.

Over to you on Saturday then sunshine...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There has been discontent for a while as McInnes thinks he is untouchable. It’s the way Stewart Milne behaved that let McInnes think he could walk on water.
    This isn’t the football we play that Cormack promised all Aberdeen fans. The least he can do to get any reputation back and convince fans like myself to purchase anything from Aberdeen FC is to give the main culprit the axe from his post.

Please please please get a new manager who will at least stand toe to toe with any team and have a go. The results will follow if the right attitude is in place.

Tom English is right of course but I find him a bit of a ****. He tends to wait to find out the mood before he writes a story then makes out that he's ahead of the crowd.

I will be interesting to see how hard the players work against Hibs. May be a clue of what they think of McWinless.

Reading that story on the BBC this morning gave me a spring in my step. Hopefully smoke and fire. I'd take a beating by hibs this weekend if that was to do it. Get the new boy in with time to clinch that mighty 3rd place trophy

Oor Teflon leader will probably survive yet again due to beyond our control circumstances e.g. game being called off cos of amber alert weather. Mair jam than Hartleys yon guy.

Aye but like jam made in Dundee.....mostly neeps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    It's only a matter of time now. I heard he was for the chop 2 weeks back but never happened. The replacement if Glass is hardly inspiring, but let's move him out ASAP.

Page 585 of 625 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast