+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 98 of 625 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Did you enjoy the football we were playing yesterday? The long ball stuff was embarrassing. What's more embarrassing is slagging off other clubs for being long ball merchants.
    Why? DM called it exactly correct. Just watched the post match press conference and i thought he was brutally honest and see no reason to call for a change in management. He lost his 3 best players for that match and no team with the size of Aberdeen's budget and could expect to beat a Motherwell team who are pretty decent and very difficult to beat ( we have struggled this season with those 3 players).

It's not exactly rocket science calling Motherwell long ball merchants. That is how Motherwell play, long ball up to big strong centre forward and pick off the second ball. That is what they do, it aint pretty and wont work all the time however if your relatively strong at the back then it's adequate for the Scottish Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Regarding McKenna, it's possibly a bit soon but I suppose it's all part of the experience. I'd like to think he'll learn tons from this and we'll benefit in the long run. Can you imagine how Willie Miller as captain would have reacted to Ball when he stopped playing to allow them to score? Would have ripped the boy a new a-hole for sure.
    how do you know he didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread will easily hit 13 pages. I've got no input I just wanted to get in now while I can.
    50 now.

How many once the the post split implosion kicks into gear

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    50 now.

How many once the the post split implosion kicks into gear
    5 matches left and let’s hope we get victory in every single one of them.
    Reality though is that we will definitely struggle in each and everyone of these matches and due to our esteemed manager and his style of how his team play this topic could easily double with posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    how do you know he didn't?
    Miler would’ve done it on the pitch. Ian Robertson probably still has nightmares from being launched around Love Street

Tommy McQueen 86 cup final, if someone doesnae grab Willie, Tommy's eating through a straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Miler would’ve done it on the pitch. Ian Robertson probably still has nightmares from being launched around Love Street
    I'd forgotten all about Ian Robertson. Easily one of the worst players i've ever seen in Aberdeen colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I'd forgotten all about Ian Robertson. Easily one of the worst players i've ever seen in Aberdeen colours.
    Only if you've just got out of a time machine and bypassed everygame since the mid nineties min !

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Only if you've just got out of a time machine and bypassed everygame since the mid nineties min !
    I think he’d still be out his depth. Proper shyte

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    �� Fair point. I will modify my original statement by adding 'at the time'. There have been plenty since him just as bad but he was the first proper sh1t player i remember seeing play for us.

Page 98 of 625 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast