+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stating The Obvious

Stating The Obvious

Well we all say its a must game every week, But v Bristol tomorrow really is, **** or bust, If we can manage to beat them we go 5 pts behind them they will be still in 6th, And at this stage of the season thats feck all and it will be game on, Dont get me wrong the next month is testing to say the least but the chance could be there no? If there is ever a time time to go on a good run its now, Lose and season over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Well we all say its a must game every week, But v Bristol tomorrow really is, **** or bust, If we can manage to beat them we go 5 pts behind them they will be still in 6th, And at this stage of the season thats feck all and it will be game on, Dont get me wrong the next month is testing to say the least but the chance could be there no? If there is ever a time time to go on a good run its now, Lose and season over for me.
    Even more significant is the fact the we play on the same say as Norwich/Ipswich and the points position at the moment could see us 14th if we don't beat Bristol.

I think Ipswich Norwich will be a draw

I think Bristol are beatable, we have a good record against them, their recent form is nearly as bad as ours, and we battered them 3-0 at Ashton Gate

I think lasogga will be on fire, he seems really up for this match and has looked a bit better recently, my money is on a leeds win with lasogga to score anytime, could even be a pierre hat trick, I also reckon ekuban will score if he plays

I've a good feeling about this match and either way, I think leeds will win

MOT!!!

Just get the win or worse case scenario take a draw..points still needed to kill off any sniff of being dragged into the sh1t late on in the season (highly unlikely but this is Leeds United we are talking about here).

Season is done albeit some fantasy notion we are still in with a play-off chance..but win tomorrow and we are 5 points behind Bristol.

This really is the last roll of the dice.

Never did I think the revster would be more deflated than a popped balloon!

Cheer up dude, once feckingbum has berardi Cooper and Saiz back from suspension he then has a full squad at his disposal (discounting ayling shaughnessy and Roberts who are all injured till preseason) we will then see what can be done with those players, Saiz will be fresh as a bloody daisy while opposition midfields and defences will be knackered, a great time for him to work his magic again, alioski will then get his form back, service will be much better for lasogga, ekuban and hernandez can also showcase their skills, cibicki might even get a chance to provide those peachy crosses he was putting into the box, maybe sacko with his pace will rip opposition fullbacks a new one, I dunno, but I think things will soon improve, it makes a difference having close to a full squad at this time in the season

Keep the faith rev!

Tell yer what clive,if we beat Bristol today and then go and beat the Rams and finish with a win against Brentfud I may just start to believe in miracles.

Our form against Bristol is good, we recently ended that shocking run against Derby, and Brentford, small club at this level imo, bring em all on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    the season as been over for weeks , we would have to win virtually every game, and hope other teams slip up and do us a favour as well , it aint gonna happen .

there is a saying there is one born every minute , well i think the vast majority post on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Even more significant is the fact the we play on the same say as Norwich/Ipswich and the points position at the moment could see us 14th if we don't beat Bristol.

midtable is midtable , it dont matter whether we are 11th, 12 th, 13th, or 14th

bottom line is only first or second matters for promotion , or winning the playoffs and their is more chance of you laying off the sherry bottle than that happening . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 18-02-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Nil chance of top 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)