+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Arsehole
    What a fantastic response.
    Speaks volumes.
    Guess you had no valid response to make, hence resorted to such a childish remark.

Well done Freddy.
    Another good game, another clean sheet, another game where you made ***** saves to help secure victory today.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well done Freddy.
    Another good game, another clean sheet, another game where you made ***** saves to help secure victory today.

Yes well done Freddie for keeping a clean sheet against Dundee can’t remember the last keeper that managed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yes well done Freddie for keeping a clean sheet against Dundee can’t remember the last keeper that managed that.

Rascal, gave me a giggle though.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What a fantastic response.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Rascal, gave me a giggle though.
    Correct, I f@cking pished myself laughing at that....London Palladium awaits.

Woody deserves to be dropped, quite rightly, absolute disgraceful that he has only kept three 90 minute clean sheets in a week and only saved 3 penalties after extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

Woody deserves to be dropped, quite rightly, absolute disgraceful that he has only kept three 90 minute clean sheets in a week and only saved 3 penalties after extra time.
    Do you think we should give him the keys to the city now or at end of season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Do you think we should give him the keys to the city now or at end of season ?
    Ehmmm.....well.....considering he is just a young loon on loan helping us out due to our custodian being injured for a few months, your suggestion is perhaps a bit hasty....however, if you feel inclined you could approach the council.....you need to bear in mind though that the young loon let in a penalty in the first cup game versus Killie which scuppered another clean sheet and the council much like myself would look at that objectively and take a dim view of your suggestion.....that aside, you crack on and keep us updated.

SF

"Objectively" fair gets banded about these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

The Palladium’s maybe a step too far.
    Maybe start off at the Apollo.

Maybe these comedians reckon he should be sorting out our goal scoring problems as well

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast