+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Any update on Joe Lewis’s recovery?

Woodman looked hesitant and indecisive again yesterday, and the defence looks like it has no confidence in him.
    If the defence did not have any confidence in him, surely they would have been more inclined to clear their lines as opposed to. Easing around to let Jones in for the penalty.
    Either Logan or Arnasun should have taken control.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Woodman's kicking is atrocious. He does not command his penalty box, does not communicate with his defenders, stays rooted to his goal line and rarely catches the ball.
    I've no problem with 'keepers staying on their line and letting the defenders take on the physical stuff, but there has to be decisiveness. He came off his line for Forrest's cross last week, and completely missed it, a really stupid call and action. Whilst not exonerating Arnason for failing to challenge the Tim striker, the 'keeper's presumed shout and movement from his line is a signal that he is 100% confident of taking/punching out the cross. Leighton and Theo were under strict instruction to stay on their line and let 6 and McLeish deal with the nasty stuff outside the 6 yard box, unless they were certain that they had crosses covered.

Woodgate now inspires no confidence from those in front of him as a result. "Fit the ****'s he going to dee next?" is a poor basis for building confidence between the centre halves and the 'keeper.

Is he really any better than Rogers? I have seen nothing to suggest he is up to the task at all. It does actually show how good Lewis is. Woodman does not take command, is poor with the ball at his feet and actually I would say Scott Brown was better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VandeVen7 View Post
    Is he really any better than Rogers? I have seen nothing to suggest he is up to the task at all. It does actually show how good Lewis is. Woodman does not take command, is poor with the ball at his feet and actually I would say Scott Brown was better!!!
    I havent much constructive criticism here at all, i just think he's p!sh.
    Rodgers must be really sh!te before he is starting ahead of him.

Well done Freddie Woodman

Thanks very much Fred........now is Joe fit for the semi?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Thanks very much Fred........now is Joe fit for the semi?
    quite right ! save Fred for the penalties after 120 minutes

Take a bow son! To save 3 of 4 penalties is a good effort.

Great effort. Still pish though. Sooner Joe is back the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Great effort. Still pish though. Sooner Joe is back the better.
    ^^^This ^^^

He is still sh1tyte

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast