+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Still sh@te

Some mean spirited comments on here....so typical

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Typical of what pal? he is still shyte........... Dazza Mackie once score a super goal against Dnipro to get us into the group stages in europe, nobody ever claimed he was a good striker.
    few good saves in a penalty shoot out does not make a great keeper (thats his job ffs)
    In general he is cr@p.... but did well in the penalty shoot out last night.....

In general Mackie was totally useless but did well once against Dnipro, I guess you see the similarities

SF

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Indeed.
    Some in here make Steve Clarke look like he's on Prozac by comparison

Credit where credits due. The loon did very well in the shootout. Its funny how some keepers are much better than others at penalty saves.

A bit churlish to say that's his job. Petr Cech of Arsenal saved his first penalty in 16 attempts on Saturday and no one can argue that he is not a top class keeper.

That being said Woodman isn't in the same class as big Joe which just goes to show how lucky we are to have a keeper of his quality.

The boy done good.

Two of their three pens were decent, he made 2 excellent saves.

I'm just glad he was on our side, as I reckon he may have saved a couple of ours. Shinnie and Stewart's penalties were a bit too central for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Typical of what pal? he is still shyte........... Dazza Mackie once score a super goal against Dnipro to get us into the group stages in europe, nobody ever claimed he was a good striker.
    few good saves in a penalty shoot out does not make a great keeper (thats his job ffs)
    In general he is cr@p.... but did well in the penalty shoot out last night.....

In general Mackie was totally useless but did well once against Dnipro, I guess you see the similarities

SF
    Woodman started his career at Crystal Palace before moving to the academy set up at Newcastle United in 2013.[3] Woodman has represented England up to U21 level, and has won the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship and the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup with his country. He received the Golden Glove award for best goalkeeper in the latter tournament.

Aye. He's clearly complete shyte.

Tommy Wright played for England U19s & U20s

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Take a bow son! To save 3 of 4 penalties is a good effort.
    Saved 3 of 5 I think.

Not too impressed by him BUT did say before kicks started that I thought we would win cos he would save a couple at least. Proved right for once. Very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    The boy done good.

Two of their three pens were decent, he made 2 excellent saves.

I'm just glad he was on our side, as I reckon he may have saved a couple of ours. Shinnie and Stewart's penalties were a bit too central for my liking.
    **** me, criticising our players for the manner in which they scored now?

I personally have been disappointed with Rooney's bicycle kick quotient in his 4 years with us, the poaching ginger prick.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast