+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Freddie Woodman

Is Sh!te

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Is Sh!te
    I agree,his kicking is shi#e,his positioning is shi#te,not any better than rodgers imo

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I agree,his kicking is shi#e,his positioning is shi#te,not any better than rodgers imo
    Absolutely, WTF is Rogers thinking just now and how low his confidence must be..........

English version of Clangers.

If Ashley was still involved in der hun, i would think he had a hand in him coming here! ;-)

To be fair, the tombola picking of the team and the consistent picking of ****ty performers doesn't help a goalkeepers confidence.
    Poor Rodgers had done nothing that badly wrong to deserve being dropped for this guy.

He was f@cking abysmal v the PJMs.

I hope Rogers leaves as he doesn't deserve to be dropped for that sh@te and his c@ck bag manager is treating him like sh@te

woodman most certainly at fault for both goals against timothy and lucky he was not totally embarrassed to fk when he was practicing his ballet dancing and sky gazing when thon corner came off the bar, he did not have a scooby doo where the ball was or where it was likely to end up.
    Please DM get him to fk away from my beloved club, and let him take cosgrove, maynard, chudi, o'connor, with him .............

Please feel free to add to the list

Just seen the second goal for the first time on SSN. Absolutely sh@te. Never knew it was physically possible to dive to your near post with the gap between you and the post not decreasing in the slightest. Laws of physics defying sh@t that

woodman most certainly at fault for both goals against timothy and lucky he was not totally embarrassed to fk when he was practicing his ballet dancing and sky gazing when thon corner came off the bar, he did not have a scooby doo where the ball was or where it was likely to end up.
    Please DM get him to fk away from my beloved club, and let him take cosgrove, maynard, chudi, o'connor, with him .............

..............Stewart Milne

Considine

Should be coming for the ball at the opener. Having his arm outstretched at the second may also have helped matters.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast