+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d give motm to the linesman
    What lino is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    What lino is that?
    The one that disallowed the Killie goal with about 5 minutes left of extra time I presume. Would have been easy to keep the flag down.

The point was he must be good because he’s played at that level. There’s an almost endless supply of players who played at that level that turned out sh1t. Did an Aberdeen player not score for Scotland in the final of the U16 World Cup? Must be magic right?

Judge Woodman on his performances for Aberdeen & only Aberdeen. Brilliant in the shoot out, pretty gash for the rest of it, nowhere near as good as Joe & possibly not as good as our back up (we’ll never know)
    You’ve seen all his performances.
    Well I never.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’ve seen all his performances.
    Well I never.
    I really don't understand why you give that tit the time of day. Just ignore the chunt.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I really don't understand why you give that tit the time of day. Just ignore the chunt.
    You might want to follow your own advice.

For a moment there, a discussion about football was about to break out. Neither throbber picked up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Good point.
    I just don't get the constant negativity.

Give constructive criticism, for sure, but to constantly make fubar negative comments against the club we all support in every thread is mind boggling to me.

I wasn't at the Kilmarnock game, so can comment too much, but by the radio reports of the game and those who were actually there, it was not the best of games. We didn't create too much.
    That said, we were up against a team who are on top form at the moment.

They've only lost twice at home in the last 13 games, both of which were by Aberdeen (November and January)
    This includes beating Celtic and Rangers in that run.
    So for us to beat them twice there and a draw we then won on penalties should be recognised.
    Alas, not good enough for some

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Good point.
    I just don't get the constant negativity.

Give constructive criticism, for sure, but to constantly make fubar negative comments against the club we all support in every thread is mind boggling to me.

I wasn't at the Kilmarnock game, so can comment too much, but by the radio reports of the game and those who were actually there, it was not the best of games. We didn't create too much.
    That said, we were up against a team who are on top form at the moment.

They've only lost twice at home in the last 13 games, both of which were by Aberdeen (November and January)
    This includes beating Celtic and Rangers in that run.
    So for us to beat them twice there and a draw we then won on penalties should be recognised.
    Alas, not good enough for some
    Indeed, there are always certain posters giving it “ah but....whataboutery”......one poster slagged off 2 dandies about not being true dandies.....whatever the definition of one is?....f@ck knows!......he even mentioned his “hole”.....by f@ck his time on here and his trolling.....he certainly could do with getting it...

SF

The A/Mad circle jerk continues...

What I canny understand is the main offender is on his 3rd (third) different username, on account of his spectacular f*ck ups on here previously, yet he’s held as the benchmark for quality (positive) posting.

It’s almost as if the boards being spammed deliberately..,

But hey,...it’s just a banter forum...I was there in 1903...off out to get pished down the club...via the bookies....anyway back on topic....Aberdeen F.C...,,,

The A/Mad circle jerk continues...

What I canny understand is the main offender is on his 3rd (third) different username, on account of his spectacular f*ck ups on here previously, yet he’s held as the benchmark for quality (positive) posting.

It’s almost as if the boards being spammed deliberately..,

But hey,...it’s just a banter forum...I was there in 1903...off out to get pished down the club...via the bookies....anyway back on topic....Aberdeen F.C...,,,
    You still here talking sh1te??

Take the hint and disappear. Good lad.

I dont know how many different ways I can say it to make this easier for you. Use the block function. Might lead to less hissy fits

Good lad

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast