+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Freddie Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The Palladium’s maybe a step too far.
    Maybe start off at the Apollo.

Maybe these comedians reckon he should be sorting out our goal scoring problems as well
    The Apollo.....brings back memories of the late 70’s and early 80’s prior to flying the nest to up here.....cracking place for gigs in between playing fitba/cheering on the dandies......like the fitba it had proper atmosphere.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The Apollo.....brings back memories of the late 70’s and early 80’s prior to flying the nest to up here.....cracking place for gigs in between playing fitba/cheering on the dandies......like the fitba it had proper atmosphere.

SF
    Name:  fastshow1.JPG.gallery.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  33.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Name:  fastshow1.JPG.gallery.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  33.0 KB
    Excellent resemblance

I was very critical of Woodman at the start of this post.
    I was also at Killie on Tuesday and Pittodrie yesterday (Top Red ye ken?).
    Anyway, yes, he saved three pens, which was great and took us through to the semi. He also kept a clean sheet yesterday.
    However, he doesn't exactly instill any confidence in me when the ball comes into the box and I also think the defenders feel the same. His kicking got better on Tuesday and he wasnt bad yesterday either.
    We have been very spoilt with Lewis recently and he proved how big a loss he is when he got injured.
    I would have preferred if Rogers had gotten the gig when Lewis was injured, but he didn't for whatever reason.

Bottom line is that I will be happy when Joe is back.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I was very critical of Woodman at the start of this post.
    I was also at Killie on Tuesday and Pittodrie yesterday (Top Red ye ken?).
    Anyway, yes, he saved three pens, which was great and took us through to the semi. He also kept a clean sheet yesterday.
    However, he doesn't exactly instill any confidence in me when the ball comes into the box and I also think the defenders feel the same. His kicking got better on Tuesday and he wasnt bad yesterday either.
    We have been very spoilt with Lewis recently and he proved how big a loss he is when he got injured.
    I would have preferred if Rogers had gotten the gig when Lewis was injured, but he didn't for whatever reason.

Bottom line is that I will be happy when Joe is back.
    sums things up pretty well, I only get to half the games due to working away but on the 3-4 times I have seen him his kicking hasn't been as bad as made out.
    Typical forum thing when people don't take a liking to a player then exaggerate things .
    Example of this , a couple of people saying his kicking was off yesterday which is complete horse****. He had one kick out which sailed over McInnes head and out off play.
    Other than that , no problems.
    **** me old Bandy was pretty poor at distributing the ball either by hand or foot , helluva shot stopper though.
    As for Rogers , a bit like Wright for whatever reason McInnes simply doesn't seem to trust him.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011