+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

The Liverpool keeper Bogdan once saved 3 penalties in a shootout didn’t make him a keeper did it, they recalled Ward because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The Liverpool keeper Bogdan once saved 3 penalties in a shootout didn’t make him a keeper did it, they recalled Ward because of him.
    I got subbed by a future international manager in a game, hay hoh......it is for the team, sadly some posters on here cannot see the team ethos.

SF

Is this before or after you got your hole, went down the bookies, golf practice and drinking with your mates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Is this before or after you got your hole, went down the bookies, golf practice and drinking with your mates ?
    Pardon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Pardon ?
    Getting the hang of this internet banter forum thing now, here goes ....eventually......it is only polite to answer a question.....well, some internet trolls cannot or will not....hay hoh.

I’m a virgin.

I’m scared of the bookies.

I’m sh1the at any sport, never mind, golf.

The last time I had alcohol was a half shandy at my auntie’s planting 4 years ago.

I don’t have any mates apart from my pet hamster “king Joe”.

I’ll still follow Aberdeen though, please take care and I’ll not interrupt your objective postings again.....sorry.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The point was he must be good because he’s played at that level. There’s an almost endless supply of players who played at that level that turned out sh1t. Did an Aberdeen player not score for Scotland in the final of the U16 World Cup? Must be magic right?

Was at that game.was awesome and just over 30,000 i think.

That Saudi keeper though. Must've been about 32 years old.

I’m a virgin.

I’m scared of the bookies
    So you dont eat meat or read?

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Was at that game.was awesome and just over 30,000 i think.

That Saudi keeper though. Must've been about 32 years old.

Cheating bassas thon Saudis.....watched the game on the telly, the crowd certainly looked much bigger than you think.

Went to a couple games at Pittodrie early in the tournament and mind a young loon playing up front for Brazil scoring 2 in a match, 1 of which was brilliant tbh, anyway his future managers must have thought he was too small and punted him to left back.......his career kind of blossomed in his new found position......probably becoming the best ever LB......regardless, Woody would have saved both his goals.

SF

Cheating bassas thon Saudis.....watched the game on the telly, the crowd certainly looked much bigger than you think.

Went to a couple games at Pittodrie early in the tournament and mind a young loon playing up front for Brazil scoring 2 in a match, 1 of which was brilliant tbh, anyway his future managers must have thought he was too small and punted him to left back.......his career kind of blossomed in his new found position......probably becoming the best ever LB......regardless, Woody would have saved both his goals.

SF
    Was at the semi at tynecastle too.

Was brilliant!!

Remember going for a pish there and it was like stepping into hell.

Revolting stench.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I would disagree with some of your points.

1) I agree with, well done Freddie.
    2) Maybe not as experienced as big Joe, but could go on to be better come time. Joe may come back in, but only when fully ready to. No big need to rush and risk him for next seasons start.
    3) You can’t even get his name right, it’s Rogers, not Rodgers. I’m happy to go with Woodman if the goalkeeping coach and management team deem him better. Remember Rogers has not been offered a contract extension which is also a good indicator they don’t rate Rogers as being good enough

Arsehole

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast