+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Woodman

[QUOTE=neilthedon;38829010]Valid points. I was there.....

Your view of the game was similar to mine, as is your assessment of Woodman, he is the reason we are in the semis and not just by virtue of his penalty saves.
    Well done to the team for getting through a difficult cup tie.

[QUOTE=neilthedon;38829010]Valid points. I was there.....

Your view of the game was similar to mine, as is your assessment of Woodman, he is the reason we are in the semis and not just by virtue of his penalty saves.
    Well done to the team for getting through a difficult cup tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The A/Mad circle jerk continues...

What I canny understand is the main offender is on his 3rd (third) different username, on account of his spectacular f*ck ups on here previously, yet he’s held as the benchmark for quality (positive) posting.

It’s almost as if the boards being spammed deliberately..,

But hey,...it’s just a banter forum...I was there in 1903...off out to get pished down the club...via the bookies....anyway back on topic....Aberdeen F.C...,,,
    Check internet troll boy......at least some restraint now though.....hopefully you perhaps got your hole and have a better outlook on trivial matters like a banter forum.....that aside.....who is the poster that you said has spectacularly f@cked up 3(three) times?

Importantly......in Woody we trust and thankfully our club has managed to get a free date......happy days.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Woodman started his career at Crystal Palace before moving to the academy set up at Newcastle United in 2013.[3] Woodman has represented England up to U21 level, and has won the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship and the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup with his country. He received the Golden Glove award for best goalkeeper in the latter tournament.

Aye. He's clearly complete shyte.
    Freddie !!!!! welcome to the forum min thanks for a puckle of decent of saves the other night (i could have saved their second miss as it was like a pass back) so again thanks for two good saves the other night, but one good goal does not make a striker and two decent saves does not make a goallie......
    Now your still shiyte so run along and don't let the door hit your @rse on the way oot, and you can take a few others with ya, Logan, Consideine,O'Connor, Christie, May........

Feel free to add to the list

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Check internet troll boy......at least some restraint now though.....hopefully you perhaps got your hole and have a better outlook on trivial matters like a banter forum.....that aside.....who is the poster that you said has spectacularly f@cked up 3(three) times?

Importantly......in Woody we trust and thankfully our club has managed to get a free date......happy days.

SF

There’s the exam same post for the 20th time this week.

By the way, you’ve got a very unhealthy fixation with how often I get leg over. Rest assured, im not sharing that with an elderly stranger over the internet no matter how often you ask.

Woodman called up for England U21s'.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Woodman called up for England U21s'.

Just saying like.
    Means nothing.
    Joe Lewis played 5 times for the England U-21’s.
    Danny Rogers has played 9 games for the U-21’s.

Just sayin.....

In case it’s not obviously clear, I’m being sarcastic

Calm doon min.

I'm only pointing out that he's maybe not as bad as some experts on here that have seen him playing for 5 mins seem to think.

I'd have said that there is general agreement about his ability.

1/ Cheers min, thanks for the saves the other night.

2/ Nowhere near as good as Lewis, will step down as soon as Joe is fit again.

3/ Probably no better than Rodgers, neither is good enough but the feeling went with at least giving Rodgers his chance.

We are perfectly able ( and willing) to pass opinion on a goalie after a short time although 5 minutes would seen a tad harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'd have said that there is general agreement about his ability.

1/ Cheers min, thanks for the saves the other night.

2/ Nowhere near as good as Lewis, will step down as soon as Joe is fit again.

3/ Probably no better than Rodgers, neither is good enough but the feeling went with at least giving Rodgers his chance.

We are perfectly able ( and willing) to pass opinion on a goalie after a short time although 5 minutes would seen a tad harsh.
    I would disagree with some of your points.

1) I agree with, well done Freddie.
    2) Maybe not as experienced as big Joe, but could go on to be better come time. Joe may come back in, but only when fully ready to. No big need to rush and risk him for next seasons start.
    3) You can’t even get his name right, it’s Rogers, not Rodgers. I’m happy to go with Woodman if the goalkeeping coach and management team deem him better. Remember Rogers has not been offered a contract extension which is also a good indicator they don’t rate Rogers as being good enough

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast