+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Shrewsbury

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: MoM Poll v Shrewsbury

MoM Poll v Shrewsbury

This is a tough one. On a pitch that had more bounce on it that a basketball court we came out winners!! Not just winners though dominent winners!!!!

Have your vote on who you though was Man of the Match. I left Smith and the subs out of the line up but if you want him I'll add his name to the tally if you write it in your post.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 18-02-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Not often I give MOTM to a keeper but Rodak deserves it this game

I know Pocket will follow suit

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not often I give MOTM to a keeper but Rodak deserves it this game

I know Pocket will follow suit
    He was the one of the starting line up I left out but re thunked it and removed Smith.

Without Rodak's two brave coming out saves we would have been at least two points lighter. Dominated his area and read the defensive game well. On a day when the outfield players were equally resolute - but no one of them stood out - Rodak's keeping edged it, in my view.

Sorry if this is a silly question but do you just vote in the poll by posting a reply or is there something where you can just select your player?
    Anyway my MOM is Vaulks- always eager to get to the ball ahead of the Shrewsbury players, winning back possession on countless occasions.

If you sign in, ackworth miller, you will see a voting page with a list of names and a choice of boxes to tick. That will add your vote to the chart.

Vaulks is a very good call. I just felt he wasn't quite so dominant as he had been in previous games. (Probably unfair because we do now tend to hold him to a high standard...)

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    Sorry if this is a silly question but do you just vote in the poll by posting a reply or is there something where you can just select your player?
    Anyway my MOM is Vaulks- always eager to get to the ball ahead of the Shrewsbury players, winning back possession on countless occasions.
    What CT said but if you can’t see the poll (some can’t on mobile) then I’m sure Frogster will add yours in

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    Before you vote you get the list. You can eith click on your player and press vote now or look at the vote.

Like Topsy said I'll add the name at the end or I could vote for your with a special technique I have.

Come on gets voting

Woody gets his first MoM since I started being bothered about it