+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Poor decision

Poor decision

After my initial laughing at the picture it undoubtedly was in poor taste and lack of judgement to suggest the flag!

It’s not a subject to make fun of I agree. Especially as it reflects bad on the club when this sort of thing is posted.
    I’m working all weekend and truthfully only just seen the replied posts, and peoples reaction. I missed it.
    ( I often post and then don’t read for a few days, sometimes ( Rudely, I know) not replying to answers to my posts.

I saw your message about the flag making Exile,and I just thought that you were having a go for saying we should make one, and I replied flippantly, without actually reading the post criticizing mine.
    This morning ( and in my break, I may add, as it’s frowned upon on to post whilst working..LOL ) I’ve had chance to look back.

So apologies guys. Unreservedly. I’ll think a little deeper next time. I hadnt had a drink when I posted, so can’t and won’t hide behind that .

Rev, there’s only one West Yorkshire club I hate. And it isn’t yours! Apologies to you also
    Last edited by Jules88; 18-02-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Fair play jules and it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned .

When a saw the thread title a thought it wo abart Jose Malaise coming.

Thurrint wun on here who ent posted summat and then re-thought it afterwards, even the holier than thou wuns.

Talkiing abart the Terriers the Huddersfield fans banging those cardboard clappers chanting "Who to be a" iz wunna the most embarassing and cringeworthy things av seen. These are Yorkshire folk lerrin uz darn wi Brighton style stuff. I hope Big Dog Chien dunt think it'll be a good idea to put wun on my seeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    After my initial laughing at the picture it undoubtedly was in poor taste and lack of judgement to suggest the flag!

It’s not a subject to make fun of I agree. Especially as it reflects bad on the club when this sort of thing is posted.
    I’m working all weekend and truthfully only just seen the replied posts, and peoples reaction. I missed it.
    ( I often post and then don’t read for a few days, sometimes ( Rudely, I know) not replying to answers to my posts.

I saw your message about the flag making Exile,and I just thought that you were having a go for saying we should make one, and I replied flippantly, without actually reading the post criticizing mine.
    This morning ( and in my break, I may add, as it’s frowned upon on to post whilst working..LOL ) I’ve had chance to look back.

So apologies guys. Unreservedly. I’ll think a little deeper next time. I hadnt had a drink when I posted, so can’t and won’t hide behind that .

Rev, there’s only one West Yorkshire club I hate. And it isn’t yours! Apologies to you also
    No issues from me Jules

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    No issues from me Jules
    None from me neither Jules
    but it wasn't you who suggested the flag was it you merely offered to chip in
    Just to put the record straight

Thanks Jules.