+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Danny Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We don’t blame the keeper we blame the buffoon whose decided he can keep goal for us rather than our own keeper.
    Really............
    Lol, so funny....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The first I blame Considine for, as he was his usual self- a lumbering & cumbersome liability.
    The 2nd Logan should’ve taken a yellow & brought down Dembele, but Woodman should’ve been a bit further off his line to make the goal smaller.
    Not seen the highlights, but certainly wanted to see again who was tracking Dembele and why he seemed to have a free header.
    It was a great dink cross that Woodman could do nothing about.

The second, yes he could have come out more and they say a keeper should not be beaten at his near post, but as I said earlier, he would also have been concerned about a return ball to Dembele for the tap in.
    Where was our runners back?

When Rogers lets them in, it’s because he’s not good enough.

When Woodman let’s them in, it’s not his fault. It can’t be & we’re lucky to have him

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

When Woodman let’s them in, it’s not his fault. It can’t be & we’re lucky to have him
    Typical WUM post.

We beat a load of other teams to his signature

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Typical WUM post.
    You'll go into forensic detail to excuse Woodmans weak performances, yet you’ll just write Rogers off as pish.

I don’t think you actually believe it but you don’t want to miss an opportunity to climb inside the managers @rse again

You'll go into forensic detail to excuse Woodmans weak performances, yet you’ll just write Rogers off as pish.

I don’t think you actually believe it but you don’t want to miss an opportunity to climb inside the managers @rse again
    I think you need to read and comprehend the posts in order to understand the context.
    Instead you read and think how you can make up sh!te to be a WUM.

Even the best keepers in the world concede goals.
    Part and parcel of the game.

So instead of using the same sh!t stick for any thread to beat McInnes with, please articulate what you believe Woodman was at fault for today and let’s have a debate about the topic at hand.

Read & comprehend the posts on this thread from today. I’m not typing it out again because you can’t be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not seen the highlights, but certainly wanted to see again who was tracking Dembele and why he seemed to have a free header.
    It was a great dink cross that Woodman could do nothing about.

The second, yes he could have come out more and they say a keeper should not be beaten at his near post, but as I said earlier, he would also have been concerned about a return ball to Dembele for the tap in.
    Where was our runners back?
    Re the 2nd goal, we were caught chasing the game - that can happen.
    But Shay should’ve taken one for the team & brought Dembele down.
    That would’ve negated any debate about the goalie who I thought was good that apart.
    The first goal was a great cross.... the lumbering oaf at left back made it easy though.
    Please let him be replaced in the summer.

Read & comprehend the posts on this thread from today. I’m not typing it out again because you can’t be bothered.
    You’ve not articulated any view on what Woodman was at fault for...............

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast