+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Danny Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Re the 2nd goal, we were caught chasing the game - that can happen.
    But Shay should’ve taken one for the team & brought Dembele down.
    That would’ve negated any debate about the goalie who I thought was good that apart.
    The first goal was a great cross.... the lumbering oaf at left back made it easy though.
    Please let him be replaced in the summer.
    The first one was a great cross.
    It was the only time I recall that Forrest go past Considine, who I thought did a very good job today.

Im glad you saw the positives in the goalkeeper today. Some appear to think he was very poor and should be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It was the only time I recall that Forrest go past Considine, who I thought did a very good job today.

Im glad you saw the positives in the goalkeeper today. Some appear to think he was very poor and should be dropped.

Admittedly I'm not a Considine fan but I thought he was absolutely honking again today. Sooner we get rid of him from the starting 11 the better. He only inspired panic in the back 4!

That said I totally agree that Logan was 100% at fault for the second. Looked like he got caught either ball or man watching.

I really don't think Danny Rogers is good enough to be our keeper.

He's not any worse though than this Woodman bloke, who's f'uckin rank.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Admittedly I'm not a Considine fan but I thought he was absolutely honking again today. Sooner we get rid of him from the starting 11 the better. He only inspired panic in the back 4!

That said I totally agree that Logan was 100% at fault for the second. Looked like he got caught either ball or man watching.
    What was Csidine a fault for?
    I thought him and GMS had a very disciplined game today to negate Celtics attacks down the right.

Did you think anyone had a bad game ? Do you think McInnes got his tactics correct again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Did you think anyone had a bad game ? Do you think McInnes got his tactics correct again ?
    I thought the tactics worked very well and the whole team played very well as a defensive unit.
    Other than a couple of lapses in concentration the result could have been far different.
    How we did not score I do not know.

The biggest criticism (constructive of course) would be that on many occasions we did not take control when we had the ball.
    A number of players just hoofed it anywhere instead of showing a little bit of composure and trying to retain possession.
    Indeed, Celtic’s best chances came when we had the opportunity to keep the ball and poorly cleared the ball.

What was Csidine a fault for?
    I thought him and GMS had a very disciplined game today to negate Celtics attacks down the right.
    I think Kenny McLean was at fault for the second goal. If you watch it again, McLean only has eyes for the ball and doesn't once look round to see what's behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The first I blame Considine for, as he was his usual self- a lumbering & cumbersome liability.
    The 2nd Logan should’ve taken a yellow & brought down Dembele, but Woodman should’ve been a bit further off his line to make the goal smaller.
    Amen. Same game as you loon. For the second goal, I was screaming, take him down, professional card. No, we are too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I really don't think Danny Rogers is good enough to be our keeper.

He's not any worse though than this Woodman bloke, who's f'uckin rank.
    Absolutely ****ing looooootrly. McInnes should go now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112