+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rob Hulse

Rob Hulse

nice little story on a suprising life after football
    https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/rob-hulse-nhs-physio/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

cost us our premier league place when he broke his leg at chelsea no way we would have gone down but for that maybe even a bit similar to this season with coutts broken leg

Scored the goal that sent us to the top of the Premier league,flying header,bang,get in.

I’ve got little story about Rob as well, he’s a good mate of my brother in laws best mate in the potteries, and a a few years ago my Bro in law turned up with some of his training kit from when we were in the Prem.

I’m proud to say that when it’s taters outside, I wear Rob’s padded hoodie coat for the match and NO, I don’t care a toss that it says ‘Capital One’ on the back

Can anyone put a proper link up to this ? iPad playing up so can't copy and paste atm

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Can anyone put a proper link up to this ? iPad playing up so can't copy and paste atm
    https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/r...mpression=true

Does this work?

Yes it does thanks glad he's found something useful to that he enjoys,as has been said we would have stopped up if he hadn't broken his leg

We cant blame Hulse when we had such a prolific striker in Christian Nade *rolls eyes* who never reached his full potential IMO LOL

Our best striker was Nade's twin brother who replaced him for the arsenal game then disappeared again. So really it was all Nade's twin brothers fault!!