+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forgive me for my deafness...

Forgive me for my deafness...

..but can anyone type in the full lyrics for the Richard Wood song. There was a pissed millers fan with his mate dancing about and singing it with a traffic cone on his head for ages after the game as well in one of the car parks but it was difficult to pick out the lyrics. Did anyone see that by the way or know the lads. They won't remember much about it today thats for sure. I'm glad i wasn't the poor sod who had to drive them home but the driver seemed happy enough to be fair.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-02-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Oooooo, Richard Wood is magic, he wears a magic hat n if you throw a brick at him he'll head the ****er back, he'll head it 2 the left, he'll head it 2 the right, n when we win promotion we'll sing this song all night, oooo Richard Wood is magic UTFM

Thanks Kev I shall sing it quietly if our lass is about.

He seemed to enjoy it at the end when he came up to the fans didn't he. Top bloke pity we couldnt get him a couple of years younger.

Full marks to the original lyricists on that one with 1000 fans singing it at the end.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-02-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Thought at first that this would be about not hearing from the many carping voices of Kempo.