+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Final Thoughts On Newport

Final Thoughts On Newport

Keeper - Very dodgy

Defence - A present day back four of Brindley, Rayo, Needham and Stubbs'y would have coped with what Newport had to offer.

Midfield- N/A , Bypassed .

Attack - Didn't have one.

Newport announced the attendance. I liked the fact they did what we do by acknowledging the away support. I still think there was more than 284 though.
    They then announced their MOM. Josh labbiedodah, well if strolling around the pitch spitting, snarling and trying to pull injured ( ok , they might just have been trying to waste some time ) Notts players back to their feet wins you the award down there who am I to argue.

For the record I thought the steward who calmed everyone down when it threatened to kick off was the star man. The other stewards had come in mob handed and identified the wrong fan for knocking the ball out of the players hands as he was about to take a throw in. He ushered his mates away and spoke to the lads in a calm respectful manner. He was the same steward who searched our bag , smiled and asked us about our journey down but did give us a slightly surprised look when we told him we were stopping overnight, now I know why! Top man.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Keeper - Very dodgy

Defence - A present day back four of Brindley, Rayo, Needham and Stubbs'y would have coped with what Newport had to offer.

Midfield- N/A , Bypassed .

Attack - Didn't have one.

Newport announced the attendance. I liked the fact they did what we do by acknowledging the away support. I still think there was more than 284 though.
    They then announced their MOM. Josh labbiedodah, well if strolling around the pitch spitting, snarling and trying to pull injured ( ok , they might just have been trying to waste some time ) Notts players back to their feet wins you the award down there who am I to argue.

For the record I thought the steward who calmed everyone down when it threatened to kick off was the star man. The other stewards had come in mob handed and identified the wrong fan for knocking the ball out of the players hands as he was about to take a throw in. He ushered his mates away and spoke to the lads in a calm respectful manner. He was the same steward who searched our bag , smiled and asked us about our journey down but did give us a slightly surprised look when we told him we were stopping overnight, now I know why! Top man.
    Enjoyed reading this, Mr Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    They would have coped with what Swansea had to offer.