+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions: Derby V Leeds

Predictions: Derby V Leeds

And so the hated team arrives for another intriguing fixture. Can Derby respond? A win in 1 of the division's biggest ties can be an enormous fillip to winner. For Derby it might be the catalyst to regain 2nd spot, it's even bigger for Leeds, a win here can provide the oxygen needed for their flickering play-off ambitions.
    Who's it gonna be or will the spoils be shared, a result that benefits neither?

I'm going 3-1 Derby.

Btw it's Chinese New Year out in the Far East and the Chinese have a zodiac to mark each year from 12 animals.
    It's the year of the dog, this time around. In that spirit, the prize on offer for the correct score winner, is a free reading of your horoscope. All shall be revealed, both good and the bad.

So keep the predictions coming...

Just watched the Leeds vBrizzle game I will be the most relieved person if we get anything out of this game Leeds have very good players afraid they could be to good for us especially considering our form at the moment Managers have got us sussed now stop Vydra and were knackered we have nothing to come of the bench to change things Really hope I'm wrong I won't name a score could never bet against my team

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Just watched the Leeds vBrizzle game I will be the most relieved person if we get anything out of this game Leeds have very good players afraid they could be to good for us especially considering our form at the moment Managers have got us sussed now stop Vydra and were knackered we have nothing to come of the bench to change things Really hope I'm wrong I won't name a score could never bet against my team
    I really hope you’re wrong too. It’s stand up and be counted, when the chips are down, when the going gets tough and any other cliche you can think of time...so, a decent victory is long overdue...3-1 to Derby.

I offer no prediction, just a bit of rabble rousing. From a period of my life when on any given wednesday or saturday I had the feeling life couldn't get any better than this. Then the next saturday or wednesday, it did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWsSPgbvCI

Derby 2-0 Leeds.

We seem to be back into the 'which DCFC will turn up mode'!! This is a key match for us, not quite 'the' key match but certainly many more misfires and not only will the autos be a distant dream but we'll be looking over our shoulders.
    I go for a 1-0 win, more with fingers crossed than real belief!!

I'll go for 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    They can't stop him though can they? He's a goal machine!

I expect us to get kicked about abit, but we've got enough to get 3 points, it's whether we turn up or not. Reckon 1-1, Nugent for us, them to get something at the end.

Disappointing, though totally understandable, that two posters - mac and Adi - feel the need to query whether we’ll ‘turn up’.
    Really thought, and hoped, those days were behind us and that Rowett had got rid of that mentality. We shall see.

2 - Nil Derby. Derby fans are such a happy positive bunch! FGS!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)