+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A word...

A word...

For those of you who are already bored of the low-life-sh1thead Roseypee aka Marleysghost may I suggest you click on his profile page and then click on the 'ignore this poster' then click yes.

Its great..you can't see any of his sh1te.

Just thought I would put it out there

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    For those of you who are already bored of the low-life-sh1thead Roseypee aka Marleysghost may I suggest you click on his profile page and then click on the 'ignore this poster' then click yes.

Its great..you can't see any of his sh1te.

Just thought I would put it out there
    oh diddums poor little rev is getting all upset all off a sudden lol .

why dont you do a flounce like you nornally do lol

I know you have commented you anus head but I cant see a word of it LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I know you have commented you anus head but I cant see a word of it LOL LOL LOL
    yeah, its like you cant see leeds every season , cos you never go lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)