+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

I would guess if you went round to gfires house it would be full of nazi memorobilia: flags, pennants, videos, books the lot. Bit llke the father ted nazi episode. He certainly knows enough about nazi politics to suggest he is one. Mind you you would have to get through the machine gun posts, barbed wire and alsatian dogs first. Not keen on strangers is our greatfire unless they have a swastika badge.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would guess if you went round to gfires house it would be full of nazi memorobilia: flags, pennants, videos, books the lot. Bit llke the father ted nazi episode. He certainly knows enough about nazi politics to suggest he is one. Mind you you would have to get through the machine gun posts, barbed wire and alsatian dogs first. Not keen on strangers is our greatfire unless they have a swastika badge.
    I havent read the post by gf about Hitler and friends but I do think your personal attacks are going a little too far IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Fake statistics yet again.

Why have you not included the circulation of The Morning Star, whose sales must have increased by many millions due to ALL the NEW born again Lefties that our Great Leader has brainwashed....sorry recruited.
    Wow, you post actual facts 'Pup and they still call it fake news, the neanderthals are back with a vengeance.
    Why would the circulation of the morning star be included when the circulation is around 10K....please try and post something that has some kind of credence eh, otherwise you're in danger of being tagged alongside gf and kerr, speaking of which Kerr, any news on the Corbyn and pira thing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Wow, you post actual facts 'Pup and they still call it fake news, the neanderthals are back with a vengeance.
    Why would the circulation of the morning star be included when the circulation is around 10K....please try and post something that has some kind of credence eh, otherwise you're in danger of being tagged alongside gf and kerr, speaking of which Kerr, any news on the Corbyn and pira thing yet?
    I know its not side splitting but its to lighten the atmosphere, I'm sure you must have a sense of humour.

If it helps, Slimchance, I got it.

My god slimchance another kempo incarnation it's like dawn of the dead on here.

By the way I think his constant personal attacks on immigrants is far more offensive mr kempo. Stupid boy.

My god slimchance another kempo incarnation it's like dawn of the dead on here.
    Attack the argument not the person.

I've tried to tell him the same thing, but I don't think he can see the distinction.

By the way I think his constant personal attacks on immigrants is far more offensive mr kempo. Stupid boy.
    How can they be personal attacks on immigrants, as immigrants is a general term ?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast