Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 217

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Is he not a terrorist sympathiser? MMM? His links with the pIRA are well known and they did have the habit of blowing up the centre of British Towns along with the people in them. I appreciate that the line now adopted is that he was opening lines of dialogue – it’s just strange how it was only with the Republican side of the dispute. He also seems to be fond of talking to Hamas and Hezbollah, but seems to have very little contact with the Israeli government.

    I have seen nothing to suggest he was a 'commie spy'. What secrets was he going to give? His formulae for making compost on his allotment?

    I can't recall anything to do with eating babies. If there were so many unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations, why do you have to come out with stuff like that?

    The 475 bike is a new one. What's that about?
    But Mo Mowlem sat in the same Westminster office as Adams and McGuiness was perfectly ok then which it was but apparently Corbyn meeting with the IRA is somehow sympathising with terrorists .

  2. #22
    To be fair Corbyn didn't know he was a child abuser.

    But wouldn't have cared he was an illegal immigrant.

    And I don't think Labour care what kind of immigrants come into the country as long as they vote Labour which the vast majority do.

    What annoys me about Corbyn is he is one of the most opportunistic politicians going as seen from this and the Virgin trains scam but he pretends to be something better.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Continuous Dog's abuse? He doesn't get a fair hearing in the Daily Mail, but who does?

    The press used to have a whale of a time just by reporting the things that he said. Do you remember Trident submarines without missiles? Labour have cottoned on now and he doesn't say much. What is Labour’s policy on Brexit - the biggest issue face by the UK since 1945? Who knows?
    I'll tell you who doesn't get dogs abuse from the mail, rich, tax dodging, nazi loving billionaires...,anyone threatening that, gets it...

    What would you rather spend money on, a fully funded military, or a nuclear deterrent never to be used....

    Back to brexit are we, the tories absolutley f*ck up a referendum and all negotiation that follows, the tory party is a shambles, leading the country into a bigger shambles, if it wasn't so tragic it'd be funny, but wait, what's the labour party's stance??? What the hell has that got to do with it, typical deflection again from you kerr, and you know what, you're brilliant at it, but you know just as well as i do, you're talking shyte.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    But wouldn't have cared he was an illegal immigrant.
    Dear lord, in you world is it a personality flaw to sympathise with the plight of an illegal immigrant who dies on the street?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    To be fair Corbyn didn't know he was a child abuser.

    But wouldn't have cared he was an illegal immigrant.

    And I don't think Labour care what kind of immigrants come into the country as long as they vote Labour which the vast majority do.

    What annoys me about Corbyn is he is one of the most opportunistic politicians going as seen from this and the Virgin trains scam but he pretends to be something better.
    Opportunistic?? He's got the most consistent voting record than anyone, he's consistently followed his heart when voting, just like any public servant should, and once again, your views on immigrants is pathetic...

  6. #26
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regards gf, i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances by scapegoating groups pf people as extreme right wingers do.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-02-2018 at 10:05 PM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regatds gf i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances on the wrong people. If it wasn's so pathetic I would laugh.
    Don't be fooled by kerrs story about posting on his phone from the piste roly, is that what you'd do when on hols? You know, troll a message board and do some in depth research to prove your point?? The only time you'd do that on hols is if you were a real sad act....

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    To be fair Corbyn didn't know he was a child abuser.

    But wouldn't have cared he was an illegal immigrant.

    And I don't think Labour care what kind of immigrants come into the country as long as they vote Labour which the vast majority do.

    What annoys me about Corbyn is he is one of the most opportunistic politicians going as seen from this and the Virgin trains scam but he pretends to be something better.

    Yeh 30 odd years on the backbencher's is a real clue on his opportunist character fire , that opportunist I'd never heard of him till his name appeared on the list of candidates for the labour leadership .

    I actually heard one of his early speeches when he first contested the labour leadership at a austerity demo in london , I hardly noticed he was on the stage that particular day .

    The members seemed in my opinion to come to him and it ran from there .

    There was nobody more surprised than Mr Corbyn when he won the labour leadership that I do know .

  9. #29
    Twice deported child molester, woo-hoo another vote!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Dear lord, in you world is it a personality flaw to sympathise with the plight of an illegal immigrant who dies on the street?
    If our immigration system had been working properly he wouldn't have died would he?

    Plus he was a child abuser, a danger to our children.
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-02-2018 at 10:46 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If our immigration system had been working properly he wouldn't have died would he?

    Plus he was a child abuser, a danger to our children.
    You should take that up with the home office fire , perhaps the current PM could shed some light on it , she tended to lose quite a few things during her tenure .

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You should take that up with the home office fire , perhaps the current PM could shed some light on it , she tended to lose quite a few things during her tenure .
    I'm no fan of hers if that's what you think, not many are, they only vote for her because the alternative has never met an enemy of the UK he hasn't supported.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Is he not a terrorist sympathiser? MMM? His links with the pIRA are well known and they did have the habit of blowing up the centre of British Towns along with the people in them. I appreciate that the line now adopted is that he was opening lines of dialogue – it’s just strange how it was only with the Republican side of the dispute. He also seems to be fond of talking to Hamas and Hezbollah, but seems to have very little contact with the Israeli government.
    Interesting use of language. 'Fond of talking to Hamas' against 'very little contact with Isreali government'. Really? Was he actually fond of talking to Hamas? Did he really have any less contact with Israeli government?

    But this isnt my point. Id like to know what was discussed in these meetings with Hamas and the IRA?

    If he discussed which target to blow up next - then ok - Id agree, it would be outrageous. But that scenario is highly unlikely (unless you have specific evidence). My guess the topic under discussion was how to put and end to the violence. Much more likely.

    Does that make him a 'terrorist sympathiser'? Or an MP doing his job?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regards gf, i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances by scapegoating groups pf people as extreme right wingers do.
    The UK certainly isn't short of people pushing the ladder away after benefiting from free higher education , affordable housing and live lifes outside the austerity zone .

  15. #35
    Yep as my old mum , bless her,used to say about such people "I'm alright Jack sod everyone else". Her other phrase was "they forget where they came from". I want my lads to do well but I hope that they will always remember the sacrifices ordinary folk have made for them and the people they grew up with. I'm confident they will because i hope me and the mrs have brought up our kids to care about the world and not just about themselves.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regards gf, i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances by scapegoating groups pf people as extreme right wingers do.
    The shadow chancellor confirmed on Peston on Sunday that Labour support was emeraging, so how are they to form the next government ?

  17. #37
    If Corbyn doesn't go back into the lead in polls then Labour will look to replace him, if they still can with all the Momentum entryists.

    If he does go into a significant lead the Conservative will look to replace May.

  18. #38
    Your clutching at straws boys better hide ya money under yer beds...or piss off abroad no tories will be missed...

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    The shadow chancellor confirmed on Peston on Sunday that Labour support was emeraging, so how are they to form the next government ?
    Peston ? Are you sure that it wasn't on the Dick Emerage show? - "Oooh you are awful, but I like you" . There's one for the teenagers...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-02-2018 at 02:13 PM.

  20. #40
    I warned some months ago how Momentum were planning to infiltrate football messageboards and that's exactly what they've done.

    The Corbyn cultists politicise everything.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •