+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    I said clearly not because I was clearly not saying what you wrote in post 50. Funny how you use the word 'spin' because you seem pretty good at it. I was saying what the post said, Mostly pointing out the hypocrisy in the terrorist sympathiser slur.
    I didn't say anything much about Corbyn.
    I'm glad that you know what you were saying.

Ok. So when you said that you wouldn't want to meet with the Israelis, that was nothing much to do with my observation that The Great Leader seemed happy to meet with representatives of Hamas and Hezbollah and to refer to them as friends and was, instead, a seemingly random comment upon your part.

So where do you stand on The Great Leader meeting with representatives of Hamas and Hezbollah and to referring to them as friends? Was that appropriate given their aim to eliminate the state of Israel and their willingness to bomb and fire rockets on civilian targets and, in the case of Hezbollah, to continually destabilise Lebanon with its campaign of assassination and intimidations?

@ ragingpup

I'm not sure that I can ever forgive you for getting me to look at the Daily Mail website and to put money in their pocket by doing so, but you left me curious. Can you assist me with your knowledge of media studies and comment upon the capitalisation of the words RISES and DOUBLE in this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-000-year.html

And with the capitalisation of the word WHEN in the headline of this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...arget-hit.html

And finally with the capitalisation of the word AGAIN in this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-achieve.html

Applying your logic, these articles must represent 'sickening spin' against the Tories, particularly the middle one, which ran during the 2017 election campaign.

N.B. The article in the final link does go on to slag off The Great Leader, but only at the end of the article, which your knowledge of media studies reveals won't have been read.

A proper class act.

I made it obvious, you mentioning that gave me the opportunity to point out the hypocrisy in the terrorist sympathiser slur. It's not only Corbyn who gets called this and I love bringing that point up and love watching folk avoid addressing it.

I'll let you continue to assume where I stand as I'm off to bed.

Barnsley's forum has recently seen an influx of Momentumites, as has entertainment forum Digital Spy and no doubt many others, it's obviously part of a campaign, actually quite slick which confirms for me that Corbyn is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Barnsley's forum has recently seen an influx of Momentumites, as has entertainment forum Digital Spy and no doubt many others, it's obviously part of a campaign, actually quite slick which confirms for me that Corbyn is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    You've STILL not answered the question about Hitler and Mussolini ... in the words of Harry Enfield (almost) - eat ship you Nazi motherfunster... also regarding teachers - thank f*ck you and your knuckledragging mates from the EDL, BNP, NF etc are too "fick" to ever qualify as teachers (LOL!). Takes three or four years minimum - much more than for an NHS beancounter, , eh, Kempo, IBS, GreatFascist, etc. ..and you are all still 57 years old , probably LOL)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 22-02-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    A proper class act.

I made it obvious, you mentioning that gave me the opportunity to point out the hypocrisy in the terrorist sympathiser slur. It's not only Corbyn who gets called this and I love bringing that point up and love watching folk avoid addressing it.

I'll let you continue to assume where I stand as I'm off to bed.
    Erm.... I still have no idea what point you were trying to make.

Let's simplify things a bit more. Two questions:

1. So where do you stand on The Great Leader meeting with representatives of Hamas and Hezbollah and to referring to them as friends?

2. Was that appropriate given their aim is to eliminate the state of Israel and their willingness to bomb and fire rockets on civilian targets and, in the case of Hezbollah, to continually destabilise Lebanon with its campaign of assassination and intimidations?

He won't admit that mike he'll be waiting for his edl, bnp,nf kempo zombies to stick Up For Him And Say how cruel you are being to him first. He Has A Right To Spread Hatred You Know Even people Who Represent The legal System agree On This Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Erm.... I still have no idea what point you were trying to make.

Let's simplify things a bit more. Two questions:

1. So where do you stand on The Great Leader meeting with representatives of Hamas and Hezbollah and to referring to them as friends?

2. Was that appropriate given their aim is to eliminate the state of Israel and their willingness to bomb and fire rockets on civilian targets and, in the case of Hezbollah, to continually destabilise Lebanon with its campaign of assassination and intimidations?
    You'll not strawman me sweetie. xx

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You think we are sinister fire , you should check out Mogg's little £2k membership group , they'd terrify the Gestapo .

Last bloke who resembled Mogg was Heinrich Himmler both in looks and ideology .

It never ends well for the far right mate when the left-wing tanks roll into town , we might lose our wall when it goes tyts up but you lot , oh dear me , I can see Mussolini now strung up on that market stall , not pleasant .

Only kiddin fire only kiddin !!

My final thoughts on the smear campaign conducted by Fleet Street's finest and endorsed by Mr Baker is this .

If you have to sell your product using the words commie , marxist , spy , 1970's , Venezuela , strikes and so forth then maybe your product ain't very good .

Worrying about the opposition would be pretty weird if you were the Barca of politics .

Do try not to be so scared of the opposition and play your own game dear tories .

You do have a game ........ dont you ???

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast