+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nice one Mr Kempo. You have been exposed at last...
    Gijsbert Bos on an off day on tranquilisers. Come on Roly - Tic Toc.

Shut up silly person. You've had your bit of fun.You fooled us credit to you for that at least. we know now what you say can be taken with a pinch of salt. You are spot on mikemiller.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-02-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Lets be fair, if you took just about every front page from the scum or daily fail everyday since Corbyn has been leader then there's all the evidence you'd ever need, you can even go back through other labour leaders, Miliband got it, Kinnock got it, Foot got special treatment, and i could keep going back. It's an affront to democracy, you can include the torygraph and express to a lesser degree but it's plain as day. Add to that the tory loving BBC and hey presto you're influencing minds, luckily, the interweb came along where folk can find the facts for themselves, the rabid press Corbyn is now getting is the realisation of those whove always had the power knowing they've been found out.

Don't indulge him MMM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't indulge him MMM.
    Gijsbert Bos on an off day on tranquilisers with his eyes tight shut and fingers in his ears going La La La, I can't hear you.

You could just address the points that I made. I had the courtesy to address yours.

Not worth arguing with these Corbynista zealots.

They wouldn't have had a bad word said against Stalin when he was murdering millions.

"Left good, Right bad", that's all that goes through their heads.

Would be more productive arguing with a watermelon.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Gijsbert Bos on an off day on tranquilisers with his eyes tight shut and fingers in his ears going La La La, I can't hear you.

You could just address the points that I made. I had the courtesy to address yours.
    Wanna substantiate the pira thing, have you took a look through the newspapers lately ( news?)....talking about courtesy when you're the one deflecting again, post facts kerr, be honest for a change and stop looking for an angle to for your flannel.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

They wouldn't have had a bad word said against Stalin when he was murdering millions.

Right on cue the other partner in the double act turns up.....see what your politics really is Kerr? In the flesh, like a very poor two ronnies you and gf.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

I've no problem condemning Stalin for all the evil he did, what about you and Hitler, you seem to have a similar outlook on immigration/race...

Its just complete bollax int it? As Harry Corbett would say to his puppets, bye bye everyone, bye bye.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast