+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Fox

Danny Fox

It seems he's gonna get a new contract.
    God help us.
    Should be released, sold, transfers or loaned.
    Heck give him to Notts foc.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    It seems he's gonna get a new contract.
    God help us.
    Should be released, sold, transfers or loaned.
    Heck give him to Notts foc.
    I disagree. You always see players of what they've have been & not what they could be . Was excellent on Saturday as he occasionally is. His real position is CB & with the right manager for a change he could be important to Forest's future as where Larry Lloyd & Kenny Burns.

Let's hope you re right.
    He certainly doesn't cut it as a LB.

can't fault him at the moment as a centre half

And so convenient that his sterling displays coincide with a contract renewal at season's end.
    Let him go, he'll only disappoint once pen comes to paper.
    Heck give him to Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    And so convenient that his sterling displays coincide with a contract renewal at season's end.
    Let him go, he'll only disappoint once pen comes to paper.
    Heck give him to Notts.
    You didn't know that he had the ability,so thankfully it's up to the manager to decide whether or not to extend his contract.

Specially for you, Basie.

Let's hope he steps on plenty.Gone off him after his stance on USA gun control & his support for the NRA. I'm on the Florida school kids side.

What the suck has that got to do with Fox and what ability is this your on about Your fans have been trying to get rid of him for years He's probably the worst left back I've ever seen in the Championship I would move him on quickly can't see him bing a long term centre back can't even kick a ball with his right foot Still hope you do keep him

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    What the suck has that got to do with Fox and what ability is this your on about Your fans have been trying to get rid of him for years He's probably the worst left back I've ever seen in the Championship I would move him on quickly can't see him bing a long term centre back can't even kick a ball with his right foot Still hope you do keep him
    That decision will thankfully be up to our manager.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast