+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danny Fox

You mean you still have a manager about due a change surely he's been there a long time now

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    You mean you still have a manager about due a change surely he's been there a long time now
    He's on an unbeaten run at the moment. Your's is business as usual undergoing your seasonal dip in form.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    What the suck has that got to do with Fox and what ability is this your on about Your fans have been trying to get rid of him for years He's probably the worst left back I've ever seen in the Championship I would move him on quickly can't see him bing a long term centre back can't even kick a ball with his right foot Still hope you do keep him
    I concur excepting the part on keeping him.. No one should be fooled by his sudden improvement which conveniently coincides with a contract renewal.
    After a new contract is signed and within 5 games into the new season, he'll be just like adlestropred, crap.

Thank you Derbyred, the only one on here who doesn't hate Derby.

I know you're really thick, but do note I was talking to mistaram.
    When I want to discuss dog poo, I'll be sure to bring you in the convo.

Now run along and do some of your routine, like bugging the staff at Dervent Living.

[QUOTE=Romanis;38833158]I know you're really thick, but do note I was talking to mistaram.
    When I want to discuss dog poo, I'll be sure to bring you in the convo.

Now run along and do some of your routine, like bugging the staff at Dervent Living.[/QUOTE

Righto Mr Speaker. Don't Derby fans have their own board that they can speak on.

Adled. Don't Derby fans have their own board Really good that coming from somebody who spends more time on the Derby board than he does talking to himself on here Can't stop pizzing myself at some of the crap you say " undergoing your usual season dip ". Coming from a team who never achieve anything who's season is always done by the end of October Oh I forgot you managed to keep your relegation battle going to the last day Thanks for the four points we can always rely on you for them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12