+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marley

i think so far as you dont take the moron seriously, theres not much reason to leave the fórum surely?

You know the Rev BB..a flounce is never too far away

Ignore button works just fine for me

I don't think anyone really leaves. People are always looking in. I just had nowt to say!! Some people get banned then reincarnate themselves cos they're probably unstable!! 🤣🤣

unstable.....lol - just had a closer look at your avatar coeman.....

Give him enough rope, and hopefully........

Quote Originally Posted by coeman View Post
    Not posted for ages on here. Been reading regularly though and just had to post regarding our newest recruit Mr Ghost. What a breath of fresh air this tool is!! WTF has a real fight on his hands to stay Number 1 antagonist. Marley says this board is dying on its ar5e but he's got me back posting! The bloke is a first class bill end! Don't ban him just yet!!
    that did not take long fella

nowt like putting a cat amongst the pigeons to ruffle a few feathers lol

there as been more life in a tramps vest , than action on here for the last few years

all of a similiar age you see , ready for the knackers yard lol , apart from clive who is wet behind the ears to put it mildly. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Give him enough rope, and hopefully........

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    63 will be back soon rev , that will take smile off your face lol

they will be another flounce coming on . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 19-02-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    i think so far as you dont take the moron seriously, theres not much reason to leave the fórum surely?
    its a football forum , not a private members club ya plank lol for fans who dont go to matches lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 19-02-2018 at 06:29 PM.

I'm 33 dude, came into the land of leeds united just as the Premier league started up, from lukic Kelly dorigo wetherall molenaar speed Strachan mcallister batty deane yeboah, to martyn Mills harte woodgate radebe bowyer kewell dacourt bakke Smith viduka, great times, great squads for those 2 eras, and also a quick shoutout to Graysons team who got promoted from lg1, ankergren crowe Hughes naylor kisnorbo snodgrass gradel Johnson howson Beckford becchio

Those are just 33 players out of many more who have made a good mark on the club at the times they played for us, maybe we could have or should have won more than we did, but I tell you now, I love supporting leeds united MOT!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)