+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marley

Marley

Not posted for ages on here. Been reading regularly though and just had to post regarding our newest recruit Mr Ghost. What a breath of fresh air this tool is!! WTF has a real fight on his hands to stay Number 1 antagonist. Marley says this board is dying on its ar5e but he's got me back posting! The bloke is a first class bill end! Don't ban him just yet!!

Agree mate -just posted similar on another thread, he's obviously on the wind up, but is funny too.
    to those who find his views disturbing or hurtful - just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by coeman View Post
    Not posted for ages on here. Been reading regularly though and just had to post regarding our newest recruit Mr Ghost. What a breath of fresh air this tool is!! WTF has a real fight on his hands to stay Number 1 antagonist. Marley says this board is dying on its ar5e but he's got me back posting! The bloke is a first class bill end! Don't ban him just yet!!

He said the same thing again and again over the years about this board........1st class boring cnut. At least WTF is a genuine LEEDS fan.
    Let's have a bit of fun with the loser then dump the peice of dog Schitt.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    He said the same thing again and again over the years about this board........1st class boring cnut. At least WTF is a genuine LEEDS fan.
    Let's have a bit of fun with the loser then dump the peice of dog Schitt.
    x2

welcome back Coeman

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Agree mate -just posted similar on another thread, he's obviously on the wind up, but is funny too.
    to those who find his views disturbing or hurtful - just ignore him.
    About as funny as piles.

Obviously a 'disturbed' individual who is a scum fan.

But hey ho..what ever floats ones boat....

*ignore button in use..try it it really works..you can't see any of his/hers/its tripe*
    Last edited by Rev72; 19-02-2018 at 11:15 AM.

how do Blanco. Isn't Marley wonderful!!! Should make him Mod i reckon. But then again I've only been to a handful of games this season so i probably don't know much about anything really

So its taken a feckin troll to get posters posting again

What the feck

its ok for me Rev, if it takes a buffoon to get things going again im all for it! Maybe Coeman´s reappearance will encourage one or two others to follow suit!
    its funny as well, that Rosylees court jester antics actually put WTF11´s posts into perspective, he might talk some boring shighte at times, but troll he is not.

Can work both ways tho BB..it may bring a few out of the closet but also put a few back in it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)