+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It'll be first time Joseph ez laiked ageean a teeam arta bottom six. Hope he dunt go defensive like he did second heyf ageean Hull cos the wo all ovva us.
    Hopefully he has learnt from that Hull game but I think losing Jackson was a big blow and seemed to effect their confidence. Hecky never did much against the top teams in the division either so maybe it’s the players who just aren’t good enough.

Morais says Isgrove is not an option right now even though not injured. He either doesn’t rate him or something’s gone off or he just doesn’t fit the style of play he likes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0604fpr
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 05-03-2018 at 12:41 PM.

I can see why he isn't employing wingers. He's trying to keep us tight and solid and play direct. He wants Thiam to get crosses in if he can can but make up a third striker. He also wants Moore available in the box for knock downs. It requires more from your Yiadom's and Fryers bombing up and down hence the rotation.

At least I can see what he's trying to do.

Jackson won't be playing Tuesday night , 10 day ruling ( i think it is ? ) says any player concussed cannot play within the number of days from the day of the injury , he can laik on Setdi tho , So big Ethan comes back in

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Morais says Isgrove is not an option right now even though not injured. He either doesn’t rate him or something’s gone off or he just doesn’t fit the style of play he likes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0604fpr
    Could be Issy dunt like foreign coaches ? Frozen art at Southampton too !!
    Summats not reyt darn theer

Isgrove unfortunately was terrible against Burton as was Hammill and that was Morais first game in charge.

Jose says on his Interview that Jackson is NOT available for the Cardiff game and the three Centre backs that will travel will be Lindsay, Pearson and Pinnock!

He got it wrong about Jackson . You have to sit out so many days after a Head injury

Head Coach speaks before Norwich City game

"We're focused on Tuesday,"

"The boys are looking forward to it, they've deserved more than they've been getting recently and it would be good if we reach our possibilities against Norwich.

"All the games are very important, but the home games even more so. Because we have the support of our fans and this is an extra power for us that we can use. And we need to use that to get the three points."

"I don't see this as any bigger test than other games. I don't believe they'll be any easier or harder than our recent matches. The league is very competitive and we have to show our quality if we want to win games.

"We have a squad with some interesting players and I think rotation is easily understandable in certain situations. People ask if we need to win one of the next two games, and I say we need to win both games.

"We need to get out of the situation and so we need to win games."

Err yes of course we need wins Jose, we all know that and thats just stating the obvious. Im glad to hear they're all up for it though and apparently looking forward to it etc.
    If we're still outside of the drop zone for and after the 2 easter games then maybe it really is going to work out for us. Believe!.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast