+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

Does tha know I can't even be arsed listening ESR. Am just not in the mood toneet

I wouldnt bother, its just more nonsense and Jose is avoiding answering the questions as much as he can. Questions about why he keeps making so many changes, especially for tonights massive game, and he just hasnt got any excuses for it as far as I can see.

I don't much care what the man from Del Monte says yes to anymore Acido.

Amidst the usual "We have to believe" sh1te three things he sed ed me thinking "Aye O'Reyt "---

1 First heyf performance--"Yes, we had moments of blockage"--"they showed a lack of fight"

2 Why six changes, including four of back five, for a must win game ? The players were "tired"

3 Why didn't you go over to the fans at the end ? "I had nothing to share with the fans after the game"--shades of LJ at Altrincham

Tha ezzto laugh or ruer.

Izzit worth making one in saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Izzit worth making one in saturday?
    Not sure what tha means Ponte. Please tell me ageean.

Will it be a hostile atmosphere for Mr Morais SBRed or will he resign before then?

I listened to the match on radio Sheffield last night and in particular the two part interview. In the first part Morais intimated he is staying regardless as he said he was grateful for these players but these weren't his players and he wanted to be judged on his own players.

Cheers Ponte,
    Duz tha know av nivva heard that "making one" expression befooar. My son (the daft bugga went last neet wi his girlfriend) tells me its wot you yung 'uns say for "I'll join in or count me in" or summat like that. Tha learns summat ivvery day.

Am gooin Setdi. Av renewed mi season ticket by the way. A thought abart it and sed to missen--No. it's my club, not theirs. This Mr Morais shower are just a blip along the way to laugh abart in the future.
    Daft azzit sarnds it's not ovva yit. There izza 20% chance we might win on Setdi if Brentford are jittery and that Burton and Bolton will draw leaving it all darn to last day.
    I'm guessing Mr Morais al not be sacked because that would mean admitting Scape Goat Hair ed ****ed up appointing him. Mr Morais ez previous fo legging it at previous clubs when he wo farnd art. Who knows he may evva chance to "bring in his own players" ie a bunch of continental seconds identified by Scape Goat Hair. That cud set us back years.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-04-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast