+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    im suprised he's still here
    i'll be even more suprised if he is still here at the start of the new season.
    You're easily surprised then. Put yourself in GG's shoes. Admitting tha wrong is quite a hard and embarrassing thing to do.

Last manager we sacked wo Danny Wilson Mark 2 on 12th Feb 2015.

Mr Morais ez ed five jobs since then.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-04-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Last manager we sacked wo Danny Wilson Mark 2 on 12th Feb 2015.

Mr Morais ez ed five jobs since then.
    We'll not sack him SBRed he's here to lead our promotion campaign from League 1 next season.

Oink, Oink, Oink. Them pigs aar flying ovva 'arse ageean a see.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Oink, Oink, Oink. Them pigs aar flying ovva 'arse ageean a see.
    If you can't laugh what can you do?

Ruer.

I might shed a tear if and when we go down SBRed. I'll be like a young D1ckie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You're easily surprised then. Put yourself in GG's shoes. Admitting tha wrong is quite a hard and embarrassing thing to do.

Goathairs personal ego shouldn't come before the best interests of the football club though. Id respect him more if he admitted mistakes, learned from them, got up then dusted himsen darn and got on with it. That's what a proper man does.

Theres nowt wrong in admitting thaz fecked up or tha art o thi depth as long as tha comes back with a better attitude and determination, av no time fo people that cower away and dunt want to know when the going gets tough in life.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Goathairs personal ego shouldn't come before the best interests of the football club though. Id respect him more if he admitted mistakes, learned from them, got up then dusted himsen darn and got on with it. That's what a proper man does.

Theres nowt wrong in admitting thaz fecked up or tha art o thi depth as long as tha comes back with a better attitude and determination, av no time fo people that cower away and dunt want to know when the going gets tough in life.
    Totally agree Pass

José: “I believe and our players they believe that we can get the result that we really want.”

José: “I know what a good team we are up against on Sunday. But I expect the best of my own side and that’s the focus - it’s about us.”

José: “I’m not thinking about myself, like I say, the focus is Sunday. I don’t know the future, but everything is possible.”

José: “Stability equals tranquility. But these thoughts are for after Sunday. I believe in this club, I sense a bright future here at Barnsley. But Sunday is everything right now.”

José: “I’ve had good luck messages from friends, and yes including José Mourinho. To keep this team up would be a great achievement. Everyone knows this. Let’s do it!”

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast