+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Just carn't coment on that.
    Which bit carnt tha comment on ?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    You think it's only fair to give him a chance.

Nowt up wi that is the ¿?

Could it be that Mary and her ***** have taken a shine to Morais and SBs a tad jealous.

Anyway I don't think Hecky will be ringing him to give advice before Burton game as he did with Harsley.

A thought all managers/coaches at all clubs were given a chance to prove their worth. Some make it, others don't.

It's a separate issue that, in my opinion, this fella is a bullsh1tta, I thought the same abart Mansford straightaway but others loved him. All abart opinions. Time will tell.

Looking forrad to listening to him on Look North toneet.

I BELIEVE.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-02-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Ay! We're all doomed I tell ye! Doomed!

This Burton game wint b earsy , ad tekka wun nowt t us nar , even if fit went in off sumdis arr so , mucho obrigado

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Morais not bothered Barnsley FC are selling club. “If they are selling players it’s good. They sell because they’re good players and not s***”
    Theres some truth to that isn't there, clubs only buy our players if they and we as a club are playing & doing well. Nobody wants to know when we're struggling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al gi 'im a chance az well Pass.

It dun't mean I evvto swallow the bullsh1t he comes art wi. It's like listening to David Brent in The Office.
    "I am more than a coach, I am a leader"
    "If you know what it takes to believe, then believe"
    "I have a feeling now about a town--that wants to reveal something to the world"

Aye o'reyt but gerruz playing to get sum points on booard. Tha cuddanta wish forra better fixture than the bottom club at ooam Jose
    I think a lot of foreign coaches talk like this

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yeh it's always a real asset to sell your best players , look how well Southampton are doing in the PL .

Of course it won't be anything new will it , Real Madrid , Inter Milan and Chelsea are well known for selling their top talent to bigger clubs !!!
    Dont forget Arsenal animal😜

[QUOTE=tiggertyke;38805453]Could it be that Mary and her ***** have taken a shine to Morais and SBs a tad jealous.

Anyway I don't think Hecky will be ringing him to give advice before Burton game as he did with Harsley.[/Any advice from hecky I would give it a wide berth 16 games without a win speaks for itself

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast