+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Morais says....

Jose Morais says it’s a challenge at Barnsley but he loves challenges. He also says “the club are in a situation where the team needs help and needs to improve, I’m coming here to build the belief needed for the club to reach its goals.”

Jose Morais also says “he’s a leader, a coach with vision about the way to play, live, believe and a way to make things bigger and greater.” He also says he sees Barnsley as a “long project”

Morais has a long-term vision for Barnsley. Says he is 'more than a coach'

Morais seems very single-minded, knows what he wants and not to be messed with (Yorkshire Post)

On Mourinho, Morais speaks of a 'great friend'. 'Blessed with knowing and working with him for so many years.'

Morais says he has spoken to Mourinho. Has congratulated him and wished him well

I think this appointment will bare fruit quicker if we stay up. Sumats enticed him here. I think if we stay up we might see some decent outlay on players in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think this appointment will bare fruit quicker if we stay up. Sumats enticed him here. I think if we stay up we might see some decent outlay on players in the summer.
    " Sumats enticed him here "

Yes steve he was out of work

Morais not bothered Barnsley FC are selling club. “If they are selling players it’s good. They sell because they’re good players and not s***”

Morais on recruiting from ManU and the previous clubs he’s worked for; Chelsea, Inter Milan , real Madrid, etc: “You can always use your friends in your moments of need. When I need them I am sure they will help.”

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Morais not bothered Barnsley FC are selling club. “If they are selling players it’s good. They sell because they’re good players and not s***”
    Yeh it's always a real asset to sell your best players , look how well Southampton are doing in the PL .

Of course it won't be anything new will it , Real Madrid , Inter Milan and Chelsea are well known for selling their top talent to bigger clubs !!!

Morais on recruiting from ManU and the previous clubs he’s worked for; Chelsea, Inter Milan , real Madrid, etc: “You can always use your friends in your moments of need. When I need them I am sure they will help.”
    Hmm the windows shut Jose .

Bloomin Heck my Bullsh1tta Alarm is noisy this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bloomin Heck my Bullsh1tta Alarm is noisy this morning.
    You should always go before bed

Did he ever see Kpeckawa laik ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-02-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast