+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Morais says....

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Yep , good post Red Flagged
    Agree totally... However as I’m taking Redundancy in June I’d like to apply for a job
    At Tesco.......as long as it opens after August so I can watch the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Every time I see him I keep hearing that song by Fine Young Cannibals.Ringer for the lead singer innit.

I like him, won't keep us up with these players but will give it a good go, he's hungry to make his mark in English football to progress his career so whilst ever he's with us and trying to keep us in the mix I'll support him.

As for all this talk of him always having been an assistant, played second fiddle to big name managers, be one of those who can't cut it when he's no one to tell him what to do because that's how 'management' are, you know them in the office that don't get their hands dirty not proper workers like us, power to the people brothers, we shall overcome - how come folk on here will praise an academy coach who was given the managers job, and a first division manager who had to be persuaded to come here ?? Both with the poorest records of recent managers - but don't seem to want to back this lad ??

Give the bloke a chance, what do you expect him to be saying - "we ain't got a chance what do you expect" like Hill did ?
    Now I don't rate this squad, the problem seems to me that they don't rate themselves, robbing a wage in a league at least one higher than many of them deserve to be, but the man in charge has to be positive otherwise we may as well just shut the gates and build a Tesco. Now there's an idea.......
    Yeh great post redflagged , any explanation as to why this new coach hasn't had a HC role in english football before now with that kind of cv and pedigree ? , he's 51 years old btw .

Not too much missed in the game over here mate , too global and far too much money doing the rounds to miss a special one , or two !! .

I'll let time be the judge on this guy , mind you don't blink mate or you'll miss him and he'll be at Nantes before you know it .

Ah cant work art, if this bloke iz that good, why won't he snapped up by the top clubs in the months since his 14 game stint at Athens? Why dint Mourinho gerrim on board at Man Utd ?
    I understand that the appointment panel were that French CEO, young James and that Finance bloke Zak somebody (Dingle ?). Why dint the ev sumdi like Eric Winstanley on the panel advising them and cutting through the bullsh1t ?
    Anyway al shurrup abart him nar (resounding cheers) and not provide the balance that is sometimes needed in the debate. I always try to give my opinion early wi art the benefit of hindsight like I did wi Big Chien and the Gang. I used to spot Bullsh1ttaz at work at the first meeting with them.
    Anyway am not gooin to Birmingham-horrible ground- or to Hull-forecast bitter East wind and snow, and am still frozzan from Tuesday neet but al be sat watching Jeff and hoping to see "Barnsley" come up in red.

Believe !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-02-2018 at 09:18 AM.

I'm strangely relaxed SBRed. I spotted early doors that Hecky was past his sell buy date. I was heckled down. However, if the club had acted rather than wait for Leeds to intervene we might be higher up the table and not have this level of apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Ah cant work art, if this bloke iz that good, why won't he snapped up by the top clubs in the months since his 14 game stint at Athens? Why dint Mourinho gerrim on board at Man Utd ?
    I understand that the appointment panel were that French CEO, young James and that Finance bloke Zak somebody (Dingle ?). Why dint the ev sumdi like Eric Winstanley on the panel advising them and cutting through the bullsh1t ?
    Anyway al shurrup abart him nar (resounding cheers) and not provide the balance that is sometimes needed in the debate. I always try to give my opinion early wi art the benefit of hindsight like I did wi Big Chien and the Gang. I used to spot Bullsh1ttaz at work at the first meeting with them.
    Anyway am not gooin to Birmingham-horrible ground- or to Hull-forecast bitter East wind and snow, and am still frozzan from Tuesday neet but al be sat watching Jeff and hoping to see "Barnsley" come up in red.

Believe !
    Has anybody said he’s that good ? Nobody knows , same with any other Coach who could have come in .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Has anybody said he’s that good ? Nobody knows , same with any other Coach who could have come in .

Ennyrooard SB amoffupta farm shop fo sum meyt ( fancy a bitta skirt ) cooked slowly with Madeira wine (portuguese touch theer ) gerrin sum taccul in fo wen wether turns , sarnds like Amoff t Hull on Tues mate ent tekkin tickets back frum afoor wennit wa cancelled , am hoping forra foota snow next week nar
    ent ed enny dumplins for ages ez thar ( seen plenty darn yonda tho ) Unbelievable ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Agree totally... However as I’m taking Redundancy in June I’d like to apply for a job
    At Tesco.......as long as it opens after August so I can watch the World Cup.
    May be a job in football management going locally bout that time Jules.😉

It can't be that hard. I think coaches, managers over complicate things at times. I cast my mind back to being kids kicking a ball about in the park. It was just about scoring more goals than the opposition and scoring as many as you can.

Ball down wing, cross into box, shoot from range, lump it up, knock downs, harrying in and around the centre circle. It's not rocket science. I wish I could have the job for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It can't be that hard. I think coaches, managers over complicate things at times. I cast my mind back to being kids kicking a ball about in the park. It was just about scoring more goals than the opposition and scoring as many as you can.

Ball down wing, cross into box, shoot from range, lump it up, knock downs, harrying in and around the centre circle. It's not rocket science. I wish I could have the job for a couple of weeks.
    Aye Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher talk good games too , the bit where they are doing it for real seems to be slightly harder mate .

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast